Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ever thought 50MPG could look so good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who ever thought 50MPG could look so good!

here is more 50MPG action for you baby:

2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
      I think diesel is probably the only thing keeping VW alive, that and the Toureg I spose.

So hey are the Passat TDI's available in standard Now?

Any word on when the new one will come to N/A? Can we expect 2 years like the MK5 golf? The new ones look sweet.

Edit: one more thing.....So how much is a new wagon then? tdi 5spd, esp.
      Nuthin eh? Damn salesmen, try and butter You up and as soon as you try talking numbers they vanish .
      Jay

Comment

Sorry guys i had already left for the day. Anyway there will be NO 5 speed TDI available for probably .....ever The US wont bring it in so that meens we dont get it. That and our fuel needs to be cleaner before the New passat(06) even gets a TDI. Sorry again to dissapont. However the car pictured is an 05 Fully loaded GLS TDI. With the wheels and suspension your looking at close to 42,000 retail.
        FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

42?I know thats cheap compared to the W8 Nicks dad is rockin but..Damn thats expensive.

and no new passat diesel?!?! Wow, I thought diesel reg. was to be changed for Jan 1 2006? Those new passats are badass..only sedan tho, Id rock the $h** out of a new TDI passat sedan

edit: Reason alone
          Last edited by James; 06-16-2005, 05:00 PM.
          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
          -james

Comment

Originally posted by vwsalesguy
            Sorry guys i had already left for the day. Anyway there will be NO 5 speed TDI available for probably .....ever The US wont bring it in so that meens we dont get it. That and our fuel needs to be cleaner before the New passat(06) even gets a TDI. Sorry again to dissapont. However the car pictured is an 05 Fully loaded GLS TDI. With the wheels and suspension your looking at close to 42,000 retail.
            No problem, I'm just giving you a hard time. That's truely dissapointing to hear about the 06 Passat.

And I was actually asking about the Jetta you said was only 500 above dealer. But I was just curious, I likely won't be buying a new car this year, brand new anyway.
            Jay

Comment

Working...
            X