up and down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up and down

So after spending most of my last 2 weekends on my door locks I have run into a new issues… when I go to unlock my doors now on the odd time my lock will pop up and then pop right back down… any ideas
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: up and down

Let B5 guy tries…..

Answer: Door lock module Game Over.

Why: The up and down stick work based on a signal from the ECU. When you press the remote, the ECU received signals then sends the appropriate signals to open the door(s). The ECU rarely sends wrong signals to the equipments. In this case it is notorious for the door lock module fail to work properly, therefore, the culprit should be the module itself.

Comment

Re: up and down

but I dont use a remote as I have uninstalled the Viper alarm for right now... so I stick the key in the lock and... maybe 1 out of 3 times I get an up (after having to turn the key hard) then a down... if I turn it again it works fine.

I just dont want this to break on my at a later date... like coming home at 1am after the bar and having my alarm go off
      2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
      My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Working...
      X