Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gas Milage!!

Fun fast(er) and fuel economy...LOVE my TDI...Hugs Pat! haha
    Last edited by Geobmx4life; 06-19-2013, 08:59 AM.
    Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
    Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

^^^Hahaha completely different George. You bought a car with a fuel economy base, not a sport base. Making it faster is just a bonus. Nothing wrong with that!
      Patryk
      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
      08 VW .:R32
      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by Geobmx4life View Post
        I just drove to Manitoba, first long trip with the big turbo in, 5.5l/100km at an average of 130kph Soooooo happy with it!!!
        I still need to try out the drive to Wpg in my TDi to see how low I average on the flats. Drove out to Vancouver a couple of times though and averaged ~5.1L/100km give or take 0.5L in some areas of the mountains.
        Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
        Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
        Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

^ ha! Gold Patryk. Pure gold.

Comment

I have been hitting 5.2L/100km (850km to 45L) in the tdi in town not bad. Looking forward to take it on a trip again. Need to get a malone tune in it!
            2004 Jetta TDI Sport-Daily
            2002 Jetta 1.8T(stg2)-Wifey
            1983 RabbitLS- Dirty Diesel

Comment

just did a trip with the fam in the avant . (cargo box fully loaded car packed 5 people ) 130 whole way 750 on 60L. verry happy... Screwed over on any hills thoe ...pfff
              sigpic

Comment

Will be taking the wagon to the BC coast next month. Will likely have 2 bikes on roof, two bikes on back and a thule box between the two bikes. The car will carry 1060lbs of people and cargo, and I'm not there yet, but I added some Airlift 1000 helper bags to keep the damn thing level as I'm not that far off, and she sags a little!

We'll see how mileage goes!
                Stefan
                -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Filled 45.610L of gas after driving 501.3km including the cruise miles. Yay!
                  Current Fleet
                  #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
                  2001 Cobra #88/3786
                  1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
                  2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
                  2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

According to my Nike Fuelband I covered over 14kms yesterday and I had an English breakfast, Burger/Fries for lunch and some Asian food for dinner, plus several bottles of water and a coke. Need to work on calculating my MPGs though
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

8.9 l per 100 km in the Volvo .. Drove to kelowna, 2 adults 2 kids and loaded with 3 weeks of stuff .. Very happy with the milage ... 100 - 110 most of the way.
                      Last edited by Lars; 07-13-2013, 07:45 AM.
                      12 Volvo XC 90
                      03 Jetta1.8T
                      95 Cabrio VRT
                      90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X