Are you kidding me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding me?

252hp and 303lbs/tq with just a chip Makes me want to get a 2.0T just because of this. Apparently the DSG tranny has no problems with that much torque either, contrary to what was originally thought.

Straight from the APR website:

10/18/2005
    APR Jetta GLI Software Now Available
    APR releases our performance software for the MkV Jetta 2.0T. This software makes significant gains in horsepower and torque over the stock programming. 252 hp and 303 lbs/tq from your 2.0T!!!!

http://www.goapr.com/VW/products/ecu..._mkvjetta.html

The benchmark has been set. Now switch between stock and modified engine programs instantly without using external hardware!

How would you like the ability to change between engine programs on the fly through the convenience of your driver’s seat? What if you had the options of a 91 and 93 octane performance program, a race fuel program as well as the stock program and a valet mode? Now you have all of this and more with DirectPort EMCS available exclusively through APR and our qualified dealer network. Please contact APR or one of our qualified dealers http://www.goapr.com/VW/dealer/locator.php!
    Last edited by R_Ethug; 10-19-2005, 11:05 AM.
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: Are you kidding me?

yea kyle i posted this a while ago.. thats insane #'s i know.. 1.8T stage 3 for under 1000 bucks pretty much.. and remember those #'s are with just a chip.. with some good bolt ons those cars are going to be faaaaaaaaast.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
      yea kyle i posted this a while ago...
      Oops Still retarded numbers though
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

Those are insane numbers. Bye bye ricers.

Present
        2010 Audi A4 S-Line
        2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
        2003 VW Jetta GLI
        1992 VW Jetta GL
        1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
          Those are insane numbers. Bye bye ricers.
          There is a rumor on the tex that APR will offer a chip+exhaust "stage II" type kit that does 280 once they sort out their new exhaust system.
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

The DSGs look to hold lots of power, HPA is doing 3.2L V6 turbo kits that work with the DSG so look out!!!!!! The 2.0T with a few bolt ons will be very nice too!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hmmm.. makes me rethink waiting for the R36 (if it even comes). An APR Stage II Gti would be pretty slick....
              2008 Audi RS4
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
              X