Clear All

• jetta turbo

I P.D.I.d' a 2006 a5 jetta 2.0fsi turbo 6spd today
    works good chirps the tyres into 3rd
    hids self leveling headlights

pretty cool
    sigpic

Re: jetta turbo

nice! yea ginch(derek) said the new 2.0t with dsg are freaking amazing.

Comment

I've got to take one out again. The one I drove didn't really impress me in the acceleration department.
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

cool, i pdi'ed a new Yaris... oh wait who cares! I do miss the VW pdi''s.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby
          The Yaris looks kinda cool, better than the echo hatch (which I also don't mind)

I have yet to drive a 2.0T but I already want one too bad to add to the pain.
          Last edited by Tuna; 10-21-2005, 09:34 AM.
          Jay

Comment

lol nice PDI... -> chirping tires. how about burnouts?
            2002 VW Golf GT TDI
            2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Yea, where do you guys work? you're like the 3rd person to work at a dealership that talked about bagging a PDI
              Jay

Comment

red deer (homestylez ) vw

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby

Test drove a Yaris. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
                    Yea, where do you guys work? you're like the 3rd person to work at a dealership that talked about bagging a PDI
                    and then you wonder why clutches go so fast,that's because when you
                    buy the car it's already 30% percent gone due to P.D.I break-in period..

Comment

Thats why when I buy a car I record the mileage pre-purchase and tell them they have 2 kilometers to do what they need to do or it's another $1000 off the price.

Compliance has been nearly perfect.

Comment

Testing how the clutch and tires holding are part of the PDI procedure. Mechanic need to drive the car fast and not baby it. If you don’t trust them to PDI your car, chances are you don’t even have the confidence of the brand you are buying either. Remember, the PDI isn’t free($1200 freight &PDI). They are still bare some kind of responsibility of the car while they are doing the job. IMO, if the PDI is FREE I don’t think anyone will even touch the car, because there is NO money.

Look at this way. If you concern about the clutch then get a Tiptronic trans or if you are concern about tires then get a new set of tires and sell your old set ASAP. If you still worry too much then see a VW certified doctor for cure on the “New car purchase anxiety syndrome’. Relax, breathe and relax. Isn’t the car come with a good warranty for 4yrs?

Comment

Working...
                        X