This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a tire

Need a michelin pilot HX MXH4 225/45/17,(screw through the sidewall ) can anybody help?
    If not i'll be buying a new set of something and will have three with 25000 km(little more than half the tread left) on them for sale...
    SO either way if someone has one or if someone needs some let me know..
    Drive It Like You Stole It

Re: need a tire

Originally posted by shaunmic
    Need a michelin pilot HX MXH4 225/45/17,(screw through the sidewall ) can anybody help?
    If not i'll be buying a new set of something and will have three with 25000 km(little more than half the tread left) on them for sale...
    SO either way if someone has one or if someone needs some let me know..

hey man the other day i got a screw through my sidewall too in my michelin pilot HX MXH4 225/45/17. Im trying to find one right now aswell. I want to get a set of some other tires but since im a student (lack of funds) ill have to just get the one tire. Let me know if you buy new tires and need to sell these ones. I for sure will buy one tire from you or ill buy all three if the price is right. thanks
    Last edited by forreal; 10-22-2005, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I decided to get a new set of meats so i have three(3) up for grabs. Tires have 30250 km on them. I will sell them individually or as a group so i was thinking $120/tire or $300 for all three. I can send pictures if you PM me your e mail address
      Also, my father in-law is coming up to calgary on sunday oct.30, so they can be picked up in calgary(Cranston)
      The price is negoitable so make me an offer...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmic
        I decided to get a new set of meats so i have three(3) up for grabs. Tires have 30250 km on them. I will sell them individually or as a group so i was thinking $120/tire or $300 for all three. I can send pictures if you PM me your e mail address
        Also, my father in-law is coming up to calgary on sunday oct.30, so they can be picked up in calgary(Cranston)
        The price is negoitable so make me an offer...
        i baught one tire from shaun (well not offically but mutually) lol. So 2 are still left!! I would buy all three and just keep them in my garage for future purposes but cant afford it.

Comment

Still have 2 left, excellent shape and over half the tread
          Pics available
          open to offers

Comment

Thread closed check the classifieds for the new For Sale thread.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
            X