Service spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service spreadsheet

Does anyone know where I can find that VW servicing spreadsheet that outlines all the things performed or serviced on your car when you bring it in? I remember seeing something that had the mileage listed at the top and then listed all the things they service.

I need to get an oil change but noticed that I'm due for my 40K service and was wondering what things are necessary to do and what I dno't really need to get done.

Cheers!

- C.
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Re: Service spreadsheet

I was going by the vw.ca webiste - click owners then maintenance.

Khyron
    Geoff
    Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

yup its on the website.

Comment

Werd.
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

How come oil changes are listed every 16000 km? Thought 8000 km was about the max for regular oil (not to mention that Northland services are spaced 8k apart in the service brochure I have sitting here).

I have a pdf of the service schedule. PM if anyone wants it.
          Jeff
          Current: 2017 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line
          Previous: 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line, 2001 VW Jetta

Comment

synthetic is every 16k which is kinda crazy but you can do it.. @ 8k my syn still looks like canola oil

Comment

Thanks for the head's up, Khyron!

My oil was supposedly changed at my last service which was ~8K kms ago but it now looks like mud - definitely not canola oil! I guess I didn't get synthetic. Do you have to request synthetic?

Volkstech - if I bring my car in on Friday morning when the service dept. opens (I think it's 7am but correct me if I'm wrong) is it possible to get my oil changed and whathaveyou and have me out the door by 8am?
              2008 Audi RS4
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

chris yea you have to request 5w40 castrol syntec synthetic.. they should be putting it in anyways but i guess not..

Comment

Working...
                X