Cheap diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap diesel

Any one know if the esso on country hills ( by home depot) still has diesel at 94.5 ? cgp does not have it listed any more

Re: Cheap diesel

I think the big BoxMart got the lowest price and avg quality diesel in town most of the time.

Comment

the news figures diesel production is recoveing, and prices should start dropping next week
      Stefan
      -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
      -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
      -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
      -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan
        the news figures diesel production is recoveing, and prices should start dropping next week

Do they have the magic stick? IMO not likely.

Will see if their theory holds.

Comment

The Husky in Coventry Hills (several blocks from the Esso) has had cheap diesel for some reason since they put the pumps in -- I believe it was 94.9 last time I checked last week.

I went by the Esso today, there was no sign up for diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by B5
            Do they have the magic stick? IMO not likely.

Will see if their theory holds.
            production figures are hardly magic. switch your refinery over to diesel production, and diesel prices will go down. keep pumping out gas, and diesel will cost more cause you ain't meeting demand. add a whack of tax, and a little more on that to keep you family and friends in bimmers, and you have fuel production
            Stefan
            -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
            -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
            -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
            -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

94.5 at the esso. cheapest that I have found. . . but still the same price as 91 octane

Comment

I filled up yesterday for 94.5 at the esso. I saw the sign at the shell for 103.9 and thought there was no way esso would be 94.5. Once I went in to pay, I told the guy that they had the cheapest diesel in the north half of the city, and he was proud of it, the only question he had, was 'so how much are we beating shell by?', lol.

Comment

They have got my biznaas

Comment

And they deserve it. They're cool about having cheap deisel
                    If their prices are still low in 3 or 4 day's time, I'll be back up there filling up. I have to make another Red Deer run soon, and I still haven't run out of fuel from the last one (last weekend). TDI's rock

Comment

I may be wrong but last time i checked Esso has the worst diesel fuel in the city? highest sulfer content and lower cetain levels. Anyone know more about this?
                      FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

Interesting, I would like to know more about this, it did not seem to make a difference in power that i noticed and i still got around 1000km on the tank (with venting)

Comment

They all seem to be the same to me except Shell which runs cleaner. Only another year before they are forced to make half decent fuel.

Comment

husky/mohawk have 'ultra diesel'..so do some shells
                            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                            -james

Comment

Originally posted by vwsalesguy
                              I may be wrong but last time i checked Esso has the worst diesel fuel in the city? highest sulfer content and lower cetain levels. Anyone know more about this?

Alberta is gonna be the dumping ground for entire high sulfur diesel fuel storage for Canada while the ULSD introduction. The info was came to me from a reliable source. When? I think they are already doing it. What phenomenon you can see on the road? Diesel engine equipped vehicles smoke more than before.

Comment

Working...
                              X