No announcement yet.

help finding wheels (Dronell Type M10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help finding wheels (Dronell Type M10)

I was wondering if anyone could help locating these wheels. I want to put them on a 2002 Audi S4 (B5).

Thanks.
    Mendoza

Re: help finding wheels (Dronell Type M10)

Thats going to be a tough one as they are discontinued. I don't think anyone in our city has them anyways. Suggest looking at E46 M3 wheels or a replica if you just HAVE to have that style...

Comment

Yes a very hard wheel to find, Dronells where never that common in North America. Keep your eyes on the used or go for something similar like J Line 20RL2

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
        Yes a very hard wheel to find, Dronells where never that common in North America. Keep your eyes on the used or go for something similar like J Line 20RL2
        I looked at getting Dronells, or toyed with the idea, back in 2004. Nobody has them! They never even made a lot of them. You will definitely have an easier time just looking for a wheel that looks similar.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

m3 look wheels are more played than m3 look mirrors and i have them LOL

Comment

There was a set on Audiworld a few weeks back.. check out the classifieds there or ask on the S4 forum

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone. Those JLine Wheels look great. I will be checking those out.

Thanks again,

Mendoza

Comment

Like everyone else said.

They are Japanese wheels so there is a very slim chance of you findin them, in Canada especially.

I would suggest that you check all the Japanese Import shops in Calgary and see if they could get you a set imported.

If they can import Skyline's then im sure they could find a pair of Dronell wheels for you.

I think you got the idea from James Lin's car from www.vwfixx.com. If i was you i would go for something of your own and not follow another guys footsteps.

I also forgot to mention that the Dronell's are about $3000 USD used, so be prepared to pay a big price for some rare rims.

Good Luck, i hope i helped out.
                Originally posted by RedMile
                Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
                Originally posted by Smarty39
                haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Compton
                  I think you got the idea from James Lin's car from www.vwfixx.com. If i was you i would go for something of your own and not follow another guys footsteps.

I also forgot to mention that the Dronell's are about $3000 USD used, so be prepared to pay a big price for some rare rims.

Good Luck, i hope i helped out.
                  You're an ass..Just because someone likes wheels you dont have to accuse them of copying somone else...
                  These wheels are discontinued, thats why they are so rare. Its not a matter of importing them, its a matter of finding them. I have seen them for quite a bit under 3k usd as well.. honestly go post on AW and ask if anyone wants to sell some... way better chance of finding them there.
                  Last edited by R-Audi; 11-12-2005, 07:51 PM.

Comment

thanks I'll try there. Lol I thought he was being a little harsh on me as well but I figured to each their own. Plus its not like I live on the same street as the guy with the same wheels. I just saw them on an S4 on www.cardomain.com and thought that those or some similar would look sharp.

Thanks again everyone

Mendoza

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi
                      You're an ass..Just because someone like wheels you dont have to accuse them of copying somone else...
                      These wheels are discontinued, thats why they are so rare. Its not a matter of importing them, its a matter of finding them. I have seen them for quite a bit under 3k usd as well.. honestly go post on AW and ask if anyone wants to sell some... way better chance of finding them there.
                      You come here tellin me that im being an idiot towards the guy when i was actually just sayin what i thought of them. I also stated that it would NOT look good because someone already has them on their car and you should try to be UNIQUE and not follow what everyone has done.

You need to go back to school and learn how to read. You have no clue what i even said in my post and your just tryin to make stupid assumptions of what you think I SAID.

Feel free to write back, i look forward to some more of your smart ass comments.
                      Last edited by Kor; 11-12-2005, 10:36 PM. Reason: Post moderated. Be Nice.
                      Originally posted by RedMile
                      Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
                      Originally posted by Smarty39
                      haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

oh I'm pretty sure that he gets exactly what you are saying.

Why the hell would wheels/anything else NOT look good because someone else already has used them?? BBS LM's have been done....so going by what you are saying they will NOT look good on my car..

Oh btw what kind of car do you drive??? I bet it doesn't look good since you should have bought something unique that nobody else has.

Tard.
                        Last edited by nismodrifter; 11-12-2005, 07:13 PM.

Comment

What part of
                          "I think you got the idea from James Lin's car from www.vwfixx.com. If i was you i would go for something of your own and not follow another guys footsteps. "

Was that hard to understand?? I sure didn't think so.
                          You didnt say what you thought of them (Go back to school and learn how to read and write maybe??) What you said was not to buy certain wheels because someone somewhere has the exact wheels.. possibly even on a different car.

So where exactly do you propose that someone goes to find wheels that no one else in the world has?? I would love to hear... THATS why I called you an ass.

What about you? Did you have the very first (Insert the shitbox that you drive here) in Canada? North America? The World? Didnt think so. Way to follow in others footsteps.
                          If you want to be an E-Thug (Comptons yo!) Do us all a favor, and do it somewhere else.
                          Last edited by R-Audi; 11-12-2005, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Please go easy you guys.

I agree that someone can come up with the idea to use these wheels originally and not be copying someone else's car. Moreover, most if not all existing wheels have been done on the Mk4 at this point. Original OEM M3 wheels were in fact done several times early on in the Mk4 life.

However I think that there may have been an overreaction, no need for name calling.

If necessary the thread will be locked...
                            KR
                            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
                            X