This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Eurodrivers!!

Welcome Chris! Calgary Autoworks does Revo/Maestro, Tunedub does Unitronic, Concept1 does APR, cant remember who else.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Hey Chris. Eibachs ride great got a set in my other car I chipped my engine with unitronic runs great and huge change
      12 Volvo XC 90
      03 Jetta1.8T
      95 Cabrio VRT
      90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Well I've been told that APR's chips are great for just stage 1 power but I heard there awful for going "big turbo" and injectors. ATM I'm just looking for a great chip tune that will be good now but also good down the road, as well as one that doesn't have alot of powersurge for example I've heard revo gets alot of surge... Any truth behind it? Yeah I am installing the eibachs tomorrow night and can't wait!
        Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

Just saw someone on Vortex mention this forum, thought I would check it out since I have yet to meet anyone else in the dub scene from Calgary. Dasdubbers is hard to work with since the site always loads sloooowly. Anyways, got my foot in the door. Hey all!
          Buy my stuff!
          8v Society#35
          MK4 2.0T
          &
          MK4 24v VR6 GLI

Comment

Hey Lance!! Welcome.

What do you drive? Any pics??

Post 'em!
            --
            Rod
            Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
            2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Welcome to eurodrivers Lance! What do you roll in?
              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Thanks guys. I only have a couple dated pictures of my car. It's an '03 Jetta. 2.0 soon to be 2.0T once the parts finish coming in.

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Sorry for large pictures of a dirty car
                Buy my stuff!
                8v Society#35
                MK4 2.0T
                &
                MK4 24v VR6 GLI

Comment

Welcome Lance!! Hope you post a build thread of your turbo project!
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hello guys im back after taking a year off with a new toy that im taking delivery of tomorrow!!!

Comment

Hello all -

new user to the forums from Edmonton, I was recommended to check you out by a fellow 'Tex user. I'm on my second VW over the last 8 years now, and definitely interested in participating in events, meets and chatting up fellow owners. Tips, tricks and tech talk are all welcome.

Comment

Welcome bud!! Look in the events to see what's happening in the scene. We have a meet this Thursday in Calgary and in August we will be having the AutoUnion Car Show in Red Deer! Basic info is up at autounioncarshow.com
                        --
                        Rod
                        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                          Welcome bud!! Look in the events to see what's happening in the scene. We have a meet this Thursday in Calgary and in August we will be having the AutoUnion Car Show in Red Deer! Basic info is up at autounioncarshow.com

I'd love an excuse to go to Calgary besides Peter's, but looking outside at our recently-resurgent winter I think I'll pass this time.

I did poke into the Meets/events forums and it looks like no updates on any regular Edmonton meets since 2010..

Comment

Welcome to the forums and post some pics of your ride! Dont worry that nothing has been updated for a while. Just start a thread and create a random event, i'm sure some people will come out just to chill.
                            Patryk
                            Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                            08 VW .:R32
                            04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

well i was on here a while ago and went through the whole introduction thing...must have gotten messed with
                              but how rude of me haha
                              well im from calgary and have been in the vw scene for a while, my first vw was an mk3 gti but now picked up an mk4 1.8t jetta slightly modded. Im looking to do a bunch of mods coming up and i thought you guys would be a good place to start looking for the advice i might need. i just did an intake and now im interested in selling these rims that i have been obviously going the wrong way about selling...i was misinformed about the bolt pattern upon buying and now in quit a situation, looked at adapters but couldn't find any worth the price. if anyone is interested in them or would like to give me some advice im open to it...hope that fixes any bad tastes might have currently left
                              I'm bay curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Amrando View Post
                                Hello all -

new user to the forums from Edmonton, I was recommended to check you out by a fellow 'Tex user. I'm on my second VW over the last 8 years now, and definitely interested in participating in events, meets and chatting up fellow owners. Tips, tricks and tech talk are all welcome.
                                YAY! Welcome!
                                ~Tracy~
                                MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
                                Instagram @tlarkus

Comment

Working...
                                X