www.autoobsessed.com local vendor of detailing supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.autoobsessed.com local vendor of detailing supplies

I met Troy of Autoobsessed at the powerama show recently and have ordered a couple of times from him now.

His web-business is quite new, so many of you may not have heard of him yet.

He is based in Edmonton but is an online-only retailer.

He carries premium detailing products (most of which are not sold in the stores around here) and his prices are very competitive. I wanted to buy a buffer and some better detailing supplies to work on my Audi and recently aquired other used vehicle which needs some paint correction in a bad way.

Great internet service and next-day delivery in Edmonton area, but he will ship elsewhere as well. He gave good advice on helping me out with product choices (he carries several lines and the choices can be a bit overwhelming) and even threw in some freebies and no-charge shipping on my larger orders.

Note: he also sells Autoglym products as well which I have noticed that Canadian Tire now sells, so might want to pick those up at Canadian Tire, but the rest of his prices are cheaper than it would cost me to order from the USA or from retailers in Ontario.

So I thought I would post up, because others on here might be interested in getting some supplies from him, and my experiences were very positive.
    Yes, I drive one of those "olympic" cars with the rings on the front....

Re: www.autoobsessed.com local vendor of detailing supplies

I made an order a week or so ago, super easy to deal with.

I got my stuff within 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
    X