Keyed yesterday at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyed yesterday at work

So someone around my work has been Keying cars randomly for a few weeks. No cams on site either, which sucks. Anyways thankfully its not to far in and one detailer said he could get out about 95% of it and the rest will be really hard to see. This sucks because I was getting it ready to sell

Going to take it to Chatelaine auto detailing tomorrow and see if they can do it. I wouldent mind taking some Mothers scratch remover to it tonight to see if I can get it a little better in the mean time. Has anyone had good success with Mothers scratch remover or even the meguiars scratch x?

Grrr so pissed still..

Re: Keyed yesterday at work

tried both, they work if the scrach isnt deep

Comment

Man that is such a pointless cowardly crime, I hate vandalism.
      "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
      -91 GTI

Comment

gettting keyed is shitty, i know how you feel

Comment

Originally posted by D-BOMB View Post
          Man that is such a pointless cowardly crime, I hate vandalism.

Just kidding. Seriously, keying someones car should be a lethal offense.
          Jess

2010 Jetta TDI 6 SPD - Stock Comfortline model

Comment

Douche bag with no conscience...and probly no car of his own either...I`ve used Meg Scratch X...it did the job. Sorry bout your misfortune!
            Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
            Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Ya it sucks.
              Seems like it one person thats doing it because others have been keyed here and there has to be a **** head running around because a coworker got his suv stolen during a evening shift.
              I bought Scratch X last night but it was so hot, figured i better wait till a cooler day. I know with most cleaning and waxing paste it doesent work when the paint is hot.

Comment

that's brutal! where about do you work?

Comment

Hey snoop101 whereabouts do you work so I can stay clear of there

Comment

I work at Pason in the industrial park area by Chinook. Coworker got his vehicle stolen there a month ago.

Talked to Renee at Chatelaine and she is going to fix er up end of the week. I bought some touch up paint from BMW for her to get some of the others out. $40 bucks for the two tubes (one being clear coat), but I think in the long run it will be worth it.

Comment

Working...
                    X