Polish and Wax Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish and Wax Quote

Hey there - my D2 A8L is in dire need of a power polish and wax. It is metallic silver, could you please send over a quote?

Thanks!
    -Thomas-

Current: D2 A8L

Re: Polish and Wax Quote

http://mobilereflections.ca/
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

We have an excellant polisher here at the Bentley dealership with surprisingly good rates. give us a call and get a quote.
      TWO TON ENGINE LIFT/CRANE FOR RENT
      PM me if you need one!!

Comment

Originally posted by vee_dubbin View Post
        We have an excellant polisher here at the Bentley dealership with surprisingly good rates. give us a call and get a quote.
        digits?

Comment

Refine? http://www.refinesalon.com/index.html

Seen some very, very high end **** go through there. Used to work at a shop right beside their old location. Awesome guys run it.

Comment

I use to work at Honda out in airdrie, they will get out all light and medium scratches and reduce heavy ones as well, orange peeling, paint swirl, they can make it look amazing! Talk to a guy in service named Tim Setchell, he's a perfectionist and will make sure your car comes out looking right. Sorry if I bumped a dead thread, just read and replied quick : D
            Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

I got a buddy who does polish and wax for beer. PM me

Comment

Steer clear of Calgary Honda against my will they detailed our civic after re-spraying the hood. It took me over 20 hrs with rotary and orbital machines to get the buffer trails, holograms, and swirls out. Total PITA! not to mention Honda paint is just garbage the clear coat is very very thin so there isn't much to work with!!! biggest piss off is that they wash the car with a brush before detailing only to induce huge scratches and swirls that they'll never get out.

50/50 pics to prove it

after wax was stripped under very powerful halogens and fluorescents. Honda's job bottom of picture. my job top of the picture

only sun picture I have freshly painted hood I can only 90% correction thanks to Calgary Honda
                Last edited by Hardy_Boy; 02-10-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X