thumbs up for Cosmos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumbs up for Cosmos.

I recently had a pleasant bumper to garbage can meeting while going down Deerfoot in rush hour traffic that led to me needing a body shop.

Based on everything on here, I took the car to Cosmos - and I have to say the work they did on my veedub was impeccable. I am beyond impressed with the repairs done. The paint match is great, and I was really happy when they gave me options when further damage was discovered.

I dont think shes ever been as clean as it was when I picked it up from Cosmos. Not even on delivery from SCFC! Come spring/summer I just might take my car back to get detailed.

Big thumbs up for Cosmos.
    1997 VW Golf K2 - Up in Flames
    1998 VW Jetta Wolfsberg - Sold
    2010 VW Golf Sportsline - Wheel Gap is Gross

Re: thumbs up for Cosmos.

Loc and Ken are the real deal. Hey, are they in they're new shop yet JSpot?
    Rob
    Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
    Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

They are down the street from TuneDub. Not sure if that is old or new, I had never been there before.
      1997 VW Golf K2 - Up in Flames
      1998 VW Jetta Wolfsberg - Sold
      2010 VW Golf Sportsline - Wheel Gap is Gross

Comment

they are now? oh snap i need to take the allroad in to fix the stupid doors..

Comment

That's still the old location. I suppose they are still working on getting the new shop ready for move in. Not sure when though.
          Ryan... take your Allroad down. Ken and/or Loc will get her back in shape. If not, let me know and I'll shake my fists at them and make angry faces! ...
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I'll bump this one up too as the S4 was in for a rear bumper re-spray last week due to a scuffed up bumper I received from a nice 83 year old gentleman (no sarcasm, he was nice.. and 83). Ken got me in in a hurry, did what they could to get it out quick while doing their usual excellent work.

Always a bit sad going there though and seeing all those nice cars all bashed up. An interesting factoid; every time I've been there they've had an RS4 in the lot. There were only like 2500 ever brought to North America and yet every time I'm there there is an RS4. Calgary stop being so mean to your RS4s..
            John
            1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
            2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

I don't really want to start a new thread for a simple question.

Does Cosmos do welding? I want to get the hood notch on my mk6 filled in (and painted). I was already considering Cosmos for the paint work, but wasn't sure if they did welding work too.

Comment

Working...
              X