Audi A3 Rear Ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A3 Rear Ended

So my sisters 2011 Audi A3 got rear ended today. Who should she go too?? Thoughts/Opinions Welcomed
    Tim
    Golf 1.8T GTI MKIV

Re: Audi A3 Rear Ended

Lot of folks on here have had good experiences with Loc @ Cosmos. Tell him you're from the forums.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

We use Cosmos. Great work from what I can see.
      Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

Already?

That is brutal, she just got that thing. With fresh shoes and all!

Comment

Originally posted by Talky View Post
          So my sisters 2011 Audi A3 got rear ended today. Who should she go too?? Thoughts/Opinions Welcomed
          Loc @ Cosmos Collision FTW. PS. Now that I think of it... I haven't seen him in a long, long time... which is a very, very good thing. (fingers crossed)
          Last edited by Deuce; 11-26-2012, 12:57 PM.
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Anyone know anything regarding Continental Autobody and Distinctive Autobody?? That is who her insurance is pushing for since Cosmos is a 2 month wait. The other option is she uses our spare vehicle instead of the insurance rental since they won't cover it for that long.
            Tim
            Golf 1.8T GTI MKIV

Comment

Too bad the Audi isn't driveable. I would just drive it and wait for Cosmos if that was an option.
              Continental and Distinctive might be good? I'm sure there is somebody on here that has used them.
              Rob
              Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
              Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

I still vote for Bill @ Autodynamics. He got me in SAME DAY and had my car inspected within 24 hours of my accident.

Comment

Working...
                X