Need someone to polish, ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone to polish, ASAP

So I started polishing the S4 after the new paint (to make it look like glass), but work has just become ridiculous and I won't have time to finish for a while. Any suggestions on who to contact for the best work? I know everyone will say Jed @ MobileReflections but I've sent him 2 e-mails and haven't heard a peep back for over a week. Looking to get it done right away.

TIA
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: Need someone to polish, ASAP

Email isn't the best way to get business people to book appointments. Call?
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Tried that last week too...finally got in touch with him this morning though. Only problem is he's booked until the end of June. Took a leap of faith and found someone through word of mouth and he will be doing the car tomorrow. He used to work at Bentley as a detailer and sounded like he knew what he was talking about. We will see tomorrow though...
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

is this to wetland/power polish the orange peel?

Comment

Yeah, but I did the majority of it already...really just wanted someone who 'professionally' knew what they were doing to do the final polish to get that glass-like look. I was planning on doing it (and was well on my way) but just don't have the time for a couple weeks and I want to drive the damn thing lol!
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Ray Labossiere at street elite.
            you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

PM sent...the guy that polished my wheels did a great job and its fairly cheap.

Comment

Working...
              X