JustinKYC's Experience with Cosmos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustinKYC's Experience with Cosmos

I've been debating on which auto-repair shop to go to since there are so many around in Calgary. I finally decided on Cosmos because of their reputation here on ED and as well my dad's friends. In one sentence, Loc is amazing, he will go out of his way to make sure everything is perfect with the car. He'll always make sure the customer is happy with the completed work and guarantees his work as well.

I brought my car in last Monday and they finished the work on the next Tuesday. Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication with what I wanted done and the car did not come out to my expectations. This issue was fixed right up by Loc with no extra charge. No blaming the customer on not giving proper details and that kind of BS. Props to the guy, he re-did the parts and the car was done 2 days after. (Y)

The painting job was very well done as it is almost identical to the rest of my car. There were known fitment issues with the driver's side side skirt and Loc and his team fixed it with no problems. Loc updated me every couple of days on the status of the car which I really appreciated.

When I picked up the car, Loc walked me through everything that they had done and even went out of his way to tell me about detailing my car. Loc is a car enthusiast and he treats his customer's cars like they were his own.

All in all, I'm very happy with their work, service, and commitment to perfection. Loc is a very friendly guy to deal with and will help you out with your problems to the best of his ability. Although they are more expensive than other body shops around town, I for sure recommend Cosmos to people looking for an impeccable job done on their car.

and no, I don't work for him or am related to him, I just wanted to give him and his shop the credit they deserve. :P

Enough talk, photo time!

Untitled by Jkyc., on Flickr
    2011 CW MK6 GTI

APR Stage 1 / Koni Coilovers / 18x8.5 Miro 111 ET45 / R Tails / LEDs (Interior, Side Markers, Parking Lights, License Plate) / Euroswitch

Re: JustinKYC's Experience with Cosmos

Loc's the best!
    Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Working...
    X