Trip to Cosmos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to Cosmos

Picked up my Passat from Cosmos today. It got sandwiched on Glenmore a few months back. The damage was not too bad but the front bumper was scratched up and the rear ended up with a hole in it and needed to be replaced. Fortunately no tin was damaged.
    Cosmos provided good service all around, and a rental with winter tires, which was a plus. The guys were fussy, opting for OEM parts as the re-man ones requested by insurance didnt fit quite right. They also re-did the custum cut re-bar that RobG and I added to the RobG hitch as it got bent up pretty badly (the hitch was unscathed). While they were at it I had the remainder of the front bumper refinished to remove rock chips, and had a new windshield put in as mine was in rough shape.

Overall, the service was good and friendly. The cost for additional paint work was very reasonable too, I thought. It is hard to be really fussy with the snow on the car, but all the work looks to be great. Also, TD insurance had no issues paying the bill.

Anyways, thanks to the crew at Cosmos. Would post pics, but it's already snowy and dirty....
    Stefan
    -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
    -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
    -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
    -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Re: Trip to Cosmos

Glad you had a smooth experience Stefan! Feel free to drop by if you need additional work in the future! I always get excited when we get volkswagens in the shop!
    Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Working...
    X