Clear All

• Re: Parts for sale

Go away Sean! lol

Looks to be D2S

I normally sell them for

Osram Sylvania 150 each
    Heliolite 90 each

or some chinese stuff for $80 (set)
    Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Just PM'D you but I will also need 10W 330 OHM resistors if you can source em!
      Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

Originally posted by DriverFound. View Post
        Just PM'D you but I will also need 10W 330 OHM resistors if you can source em!
        Digikey.com or somewhere like Active Electronics in the NE or B&E electronics in the SE. Digikey is your best bet to get them though as you will need the metal housing ones with mounting points.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall View Post
          Digikey.com or somewhere like Active Electronics in the NE or B&E electronics in the SE. Digikey is your best bet to get them though as you will need the metal housing ones with mounting points.
          Active had the right wattage but only 310 ohms....I will try digikey and B&E tomorrow. Thank you
          Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

Dumb question, not trying to derail the thread in any means Natty but I'm really curious as to why a 310 ohm resister wouldn't worK. All you are doing is simulating your SAI pump correct? It always has different power draw depending on what backpressure conditions you have (aka throttle or idle) and your voltage varies also. Why would a 330 work and a 310 not work, it would just simulate the SAI pump under slightly less back pressure conditions, for instane if you swapped out your exhaust for 3"
            Or am I completely missing the point and should just get a good night sleep and forget this all happened??

Comment

For it being so late, you sir are quite on the ball. You are correct, 310 will do the job I'm sure but me being a terrible electrician I thought I would make sure I'm doing it absolutely right. I could just find a 20 and wire them in sequence correct? Giving me a total of 330 and everything working out just Jim dandy....
              Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

Sorry man I don't have any resistors. I can get the full sai kit though and I didn't receive any PM yet either :P

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

Comment

310 is likely not going to make a difference since it is likely a 5% tolerance part anyways. Yes you can throw a 20 ohm in series with it to make 330 also, or any other combination of resistors that add up to 330.
                  Last edited by Stonewall; 08-03-2012, 12:28 PM.
                  Name: Brent
                  His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                  Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                  Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Alright well thanks for the help Stonewall and Mechengg. And I shall resend my message Natty, I wonder why it didn't work...
                    Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

Hey, did you get my pm about the o34 hoses?
                      19' Golf Alltrack
                      17' 4runner TRD Pro
                      Previous: '90 Jetta, '97 GTI, '01 Cabrio, '03 Jetta, '04 R32, '13 Tiguan

Comment

Originally posted by energie23 View Post
                        Hey, did you get my pm about the o34 hoses?
                        Pmd

Comment

Natty, can you please quote me on a set of 2007 OEM RS4 Front Rotors and OEM RS4 Front Pads.

Also, if possible RS4 Front Pads from Stop-Tech

Thank you!!!!!

Comment

pm'd about a forge big knob
                            2006 Jetta 2.5L
                            2003 GTI 337
                            2006 CBR600RR

Comment

pms replied

Comment

Just a +1 for Natty54. Great guy.

Ordered Bilstein and Eibach for my E36. Just got them installed yesterday and couldn't be more pleased. Easily the best pricing available to Canadians. Believe me, I shopped around.

Mmm.. yellow goodness.

New ride height is perfect
                                ///M Power E39 M5

Comment

Working...
                                X