Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tunedub still opened? Closed on a Friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tunedub still opened? Closed on a Friday?

Hey guys!
    I had went to Tunedub after work around 3.30 pm yesterday. I seen that there was some VW's outside so I figured they were opened. I went to open the door and it was locked. I noticed that they were closed at 5 but couldn't figure out why they were closed. There was no sign saying they were closed yesterday because of the long weekend. I had phoned and no one had picked up, went to voicemail. I noticed there was a sign on the back wall that they were going to be moving to a new address on June 1st. Are they going to be closed until then?
    I've been wanting to inquire about the company and bring my business to them since I've gotten good feedback from this board. I wanted to find out about prices and the people who work there, I'm anal about who works on my car.
    Does anyone know what's going on? I was just wondering approximately how much it cost for an oil change for synthetic on a 2.5 Golf? As well as the approximate cost on a 32,000 km maintenance?

Any help would be great. Thanks!
    2010 Golf

Re: Is Tunedub still opened? Closed on a Friday?

Tune dub is open. From what I know, George is on holidays right now so that may be the reason it was closed yesterday. He should be back up and at it next week. Maybe call then and give it a shot
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Re: Is Tunedub still opened? Closed on a Friday?

Most of Calgary was closed by 2:00 for the long weekend :-)
      "You know, I never noticed how many Silver Audis there were out there until you bought one..."
      My Dear Wife - April, 2010

Comment

Working...
      X