Comment

Re: Smoke 'em!

Beautiful
      Dale Willimus

Comment

Those poor Toyos they are only going to last you a month
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

<cough> chalk lines <cough>

Looks impressive though.
          Pat
          Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Comment

Not my best day.. just didn't feel 'right'. Not sure what to blame it on; tiredness, bad lines etc. but it was a course that was definately out of the TDi's optimal speed range. I may be trying a disconnected front sway on friday at Race City..Pat have you ever tried that? Also, what toe do you run and have you found a little toe out helps any on our cars? I need a better warm weather setup (race tires would help).
            EU Tuning
            European Performance Products
            www.eutuning.ca
            slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Racer
              Not my best day.. just didn't feel 'right'. Not sure what to blame it on; tiredness, bad lines etc. but it was a course that was definately out of the TDi's optimal speed range. I may be trying a disconnected front sway on friday at Race City..Pat have you ever tried that? Also, what toe do you run and have you found a little toe out helps any on our cars? I need a better warm weather setup (race tires would help).
              I've never disconnected the front sway, although I've heard of it. I usually manage to get some oversteer just playing with the Konis on the front or maybe through tire pressures. I'm still learning the whole car setup game though. I've also got the Neuspeed 28mm rear bar but its on the softest setting.

I know I asked for a little toe out when I got my alignment. Can't remember where it ended up exactly though. It's supposed to be good for turn-in, although it can make the car a little jittery in a straight line and it can increase tire wear. I haven't noticed either of those two symptoms though, so I must not have too much.
              Pat
              Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Comment

Working...
              X