I'm Chipped!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Chipped!!

this has to be the best mod for a TDi. I had a huge smile the whole way home i can't believe the potential for a TDi, the torqe threw me to right to the back of the seat! everyone said i'd be happy with the chip but happy is an understatement this thing is UNBELIEVEABLE. thanks again Simon you did a great job as always!! now i need suspension so i can take those corners faster

Re: I'm Chipped!!

nice...sounds like you like it alot
    i really look forward to the day that i have Simon chip mine
    Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy_Boy
      this has to be the best mod for a TDi. I had a huge smile the whole way home i can't believe the potential for a TDi, the torqe threw me to right to the back of the seat! everyone said i'd be happy with the chip but happy is an understatement this thing is UNBELIEVEABLE. thanks again Simon you did a great job as always!! now i need suspension so i can take those corners faster
      Glad you like it, too bad I missed your reaction, I was over there a little later and it sounded like you were pretty happy. Enjoy!
      Jay

Comment

So it was as good as I said it would be?
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Now all you need is some new injector nozzles, turbo and an automatic diesel pump and your off to the races. Then you can give Bart a run for his money.
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
            Now all you need is some new injector nozzles, turbo and an automatic diesel pump and your off to the races. Then you can give Bart a run for his money.
            Don't forget a rather large intercooler.
            Jay

Comment

i have the same reation every morning after sleeping for 7 or 8 hours and getting up and driving to work. its always a huge grin cause the car has balls now! next mod i think will be new nozzles simon said he can get some for me. then after that i have to do a drop, before a new turbo cause slowing down to like 30 to take off ramps just isn't fun.

Comment

Working...
              X