Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know what your going to say...a lift kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know what your going to say...a lift kit?

Originally posted by nephilim
    Go to tdiclub.com and do a search for lift kits and the thread should come up. They will either explain how they did it or what type of package to buy.

Cheers
    http://forums.tdiclub.com/showflat.p...&page=0#658704
    Metalnerd is restrictively selling 1" lift kits. Really unless you live down a long dirt road you are just making your car into a 4x4.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

One more option, although expensive is the H&R 'dune buggy' coil overs. As I understand it, they range from +1.5 to -1.5" of stock height.

Jeff
      Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
      hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
      sigpic

Comment

There is a guy in or around lethbridge that makes lift kits for MK4s. I have installed quite a few for all the farmers etc. It lifts it approx. 1.25 inches. Call Vanee Motors in Lethbridge and ask for Dan in the parts dept. He will hook you up or give you the guys name you can get them from. I can spot a lifted jetta when i see one but i always like lowering em better!

Comment

Originally posted by B5

I am amazed the friendly reply here from Mr. L.

Hello. I had the same question and my reply was someone asked me to use the search button. http://www.newveedub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5675

I hadn't read this thread until now....but wtf is with that comment??
          I linked you to the exact information you needed and even put a nice face on the end of it because I was helping you out. If you think thats an insult/put-down/whatever then you seriously need to get your head checked.

Comment

Working...
          X