Spec clutch kit for turbo cab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec clutch kit for turbo cab.

Hey Simon I need a price on a Spec clutch kit for 1995 Gti Vr6. This engine is currently in the monster Turbo Cabrio. It's in need of a clutch upgrade. When is the soonest it could be in town?

Thanks in advance.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Spec clutch kit for turbo cab.

if you are still looking let me know. i am able to get dealer pricing on stuff from spec. what stg are you looking for? i am gonna guesstimate you will be looking at getting at least the STG2 clutch, if not the stg3

let me know
    Team Highschool
    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by RONDAL
      if you are still looking let me know. i am able to get dealer pricing on stuff from spec. what stg are you looking for? i am gonna guesstimate you will be looking at getting at least the STG2 clutch, if not the stg3

let me know
      Thanks, I could have used your services two weeks ago but We need the clutch ASAP. We had to settle for the Kinetic VR6 clutch upgrade. I hear it's chattery for the first while untill it seats. I guess we will find out. I will keep you in mind. Can you get other parts too?

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
      You dig sucka?!

Comment

i can get anything hahaha. its how easily and how cheap i can get it is the question. what other stuff you have in mind??
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

I think you should just use a stock vr6 clutch setup cause they work very well and hold hp up to 400 and the crank, and Spec is very good,, I have a few friends with them that are in the mid 300's whp and the hold nice
          EURODYNE
          01 Gti awd 2L 20V HTA3582 11.4@124 best mph 128.25
          04 R32T 6266
          Tow machine 2011 F350 DRW 6.7

Comment

I have never heard anything bad about spec
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

We went with the Kinetic 450hp clutch kit. Kinetic Motorsport It's chattery as hell at first but when it clamps your launching! A way better clutch than OEM. We found the OEM one to slip under heavy load. With this clutch it gives us room for stage 3!!! I can't wait!!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
              X