Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Stress Bars?

Hey Simon,

Just wondering if you had those Upper Stress Bars in stock yet (I think that's what they were anyway )?

Kyle
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: Upper Stress Bars?

I am not Simon but I am pretty sure I saw some when I was last at his place... and I know he has sold a bunch already!
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

he has.. i never got a msg from him about them as i want front and rear bars

Comment

Mesa whata one tooooo
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I have a reverse group buy planned....

1st 3 will be $110
          Next 2 will be $120
          Remaining will be $130

Bolt kit is $5 extra if you need it, including the lend of a nutsert tool. The purchase of a nutsert tool is an additional $5

But WAIT.. I will start this RGB Tomorrow at 6PM as a new thread so that everyone gets a fair chance! This is your warning!

I will take names in order that they are posted on the thread but require a payment before the end of the weekend to secure your spot.

Even more... should you miss the spot, I will bump to the previous price on the receipt of the funniest stories (PM'd only) of why you should get the cheaper price.
          EU Tuning
          European Performance Products
          www.eutuning.ca
          slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Racer
            But WAIT.. I will start this RGB Tomorrow at 6PM as a new thread so that everyone gets a fair chance! This is your warning!
            Doh ya time it right when I am out of town and not near a PC, way to hit me in my "I am so cheap" bone
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

i'll wait for next GB.. unless you put one on next week when i get paid.. i spose i could use the plastic tho..muahahahha.. doh!

Comment

need some funnier excuses than that Brent! Ryan, this is the RGB, no turning back! Get that plastic out or let someone else get it cheap!
                EU Tuning
                European Performance Products
                www.eutuning.ca
                slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

haha yea i prolly will simon.. i've blown so much money on my car this month its hard to resist buying new stuff but always fun to buy more

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Racer
                    need some funnier excuses than that Brent!
                    Ok how about I was kidnapped you see and I lead the police all over the states thinking I was kidnapped. I then came home and said I made it all up and still expect to keep my job in public office after costing tax payers big money. No? too played out already? Ok I will let you know when I come up with something better

Comment

Working...
                    X