Need some winter boots for my new Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some winter boots for my new Jetta

Hey Bob, I need a set of four winter tires in size 185/60R14. What do you have?
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Need some winter boots for my new Jetta

Called Bob, Getting deadly tires tomorrow for an awesome price!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

I just picked up a set of KUMO's for the wife's Jetta. As alway an awesome price and superb service! Thanks Bob!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Price?!
        I'd like to make a statment!
        2012 Q5
        2011 A5

Comment

i have the kuhmo winters umm i can't remember the model lol but they work really good i'm not putting them on until the snow is sticking though

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcheh View Post
            Price?!
            Club price @ $75ea

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
            X