Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urban Expressions Winter Tires and Wheels!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Expressions Winter Tires and Wheels!!!

Hey Everyone!

Sad to say it, but summer is slowly drawing to a close...

So now many of our winter tires and wheels are starting to arrive Monday! We will have a large selection of factory, hub-centric OEM fit steel wheels, various oem replica mag wheels, and inexpensive general fit mag wheels all at great deals! For tires we will have everything from economically priced winter tires to premium top of the line tires in most of the popular brands and models.

Now just so everyone is aware up front, as usual our PM boxes get over run quickly, and while we always try to answer as best we can by this method, reality sets in quickly and it always gets to a point where we simply cannot answer all the inquiries on the forums, so if you are finding you are not getting an answer in any sort of reasonable time frame you will need to pick up the phone and call the shop (in some cases over and over a few times as we just get hammered by inquiries quickly) or even better, come by the shop if at all possible. The priority in service goes from the people who are in front of us, to the telephone, to e-mails and PM's. While we wish we could do it all, it simply is not possible in the busy season so please try to bare with us during these times! We like to do great work at reasonable prices and feel we are both very appreciative as well as deserving of your business and always try not to disappoint!

The shop number is 403.769.1771

As always, a giant thanks to everyone for your tire and wheel business!!!

Best Regards
    Bob, Lorne, Darcy and Kenny
    sigpic
    Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
    Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
    Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
    888.769.1772 Toll Free
    403.769.1771 tel
    403.769.1773 fax
    bob@urbanexp.ca

Re: Urban Expressions Winter Tires and Wheels!!!

Geez you guys must be really busy. you should look at getting an extra front desk person or something to help you out with first cantacts, ive called three times, left a voice message and sent an email

if you read this can you PM me pricing on 4 winter tyres for a dodge grand caravan (i dont know the makes etc so please suggest a suitable tyre) 215 65 R16 complete with new steel rims as well, mounted etc etc.

Thanks
    Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Kordain View Post
      Geez you guys must be really busy. you should look at getting an extra front desk person or something to help you out with first cantacts, ive called three times, left a voice message and sent an email

if you read this can you PM me pricing on 4 winter tyres for a dodge grand caravan (i dont know the makes etc so please suggest a suitable tyre) 215 65 R16 complete with new steel rims as well, mounted etc etc.

Thanks
      Sorry man... Extra help on the desk answering phones does nothing to help if we don't have time to answer the call right away anyways. I know it sucks but seasonal small business is a tough spot to be in as you can't hire temporary knowlegable help, and people who don't know what they are doing make the job harder, then by the time you just start to get them trained up you have to lay them off. Now yesterday we actually all had crap to do so we booked the last appt at 3:00 and left after that, so if you were calling after that we were not there... Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will check everything out for you as soon as I get to the shop and get back to you today for sure! Again, so sorry for the hassles...
      sigpic
      Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
      Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
      Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
      888.769.1772 Toll Free
      403.769.1771 tel
      403.769.1773 fax
      bob@urbanexp.ca

Comment

Hey Bob,

No hassles man, no problem just wanted to reach you was all. Thanks for the call.
        Eric..

Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something you don't!

Comment

Hey Bob, I sent you an email. Did you get it?
          Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
          You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
          X