BBS now available in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS now available in Canada

I just got a phone call letting me know that one of our suppliers locked in a deal with BBS to supply in Canada. I now can bring in BBS wheels for all that want some........

BBS's Web Site

FYI: Tire Rack has the exclusive rights to all of BBS's discontinued wheels, which is why you see "blowout" on their site. I can order anything off the BBS website of current models......
    Last edited by popp; 02-10-2010, 06:49 PM.
    Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Re: BBS now available in Canada

Not sure if you are a sponsor or just promoting, nothing negative towards you but BBS has ALWAYS been available in Canada. This is nothing new
    Tunerworks Performance Inc.
    Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
    .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
    STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Not a sponsor, just passing along what I was told......

And that is why Tunerworks is better then everyone else, cause we were always told that Tirerack bought BBS and sold them through their website exclusively. Next time i'll just call you guys when I need to know some information that everyone else knows the opposite.

BTW: Jay, where's my price on that 97 NSX-T exhaust you guys were supposed to call me back on?

Comment

Wait wait wait, not looking for a fight here and definitley never claimed we were better than everyone else. Just stating they were always available in Canada, I knew that BEFORE I worked here.

Sorry I do not deal with the wholesale customers like yourself, Bobby will be getting back to you today as he was out of the office yesterday afternoon.
        Tunerworks Performance Inc.
        Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
        .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
        STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

nice alex!

Comment

Jay, didn't mean anything by my statement, i'm just a sarcastic bastard.

BUT, just so you know.

In 2007 BBS went bankrupt and was taken over by the Belgian firm Punch International who in turn sold the distribution rights to Tirerack. If you bought BBS wheels from ANYONE other then Tirerack since 2008-now......they were buying them from tirerack and then selling them to you..... That is unless your Canadian dealer, had a stock pile of BBS wheels from 2007.

Comment

yep.. i've been told the above by several folks and audi dealership staff even

thats why tirerack has the best prices on them

if you check 18" CH in 5x112 its 480US from tirerack and 480US from GMP performance in the US.. same shiz different pile.

ps alex love the new sig

some cars

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                ps alex love the new sig

some cars

I like his Camel toe
                Certified 3m installer
                jwukovits@me.com
                1-403-988-9012
                Instagram @Protectit
                I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
                2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
                2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

Originally posted by boostedmk4 View Post
                  I like his Camel toe
                  yeah you would
                  Patryk
                  Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                  08 VW .:R32
                  04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Alex, once I figure out some finances I'll send you a PM for some quotes
                    Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Working...
                    X