Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be a good time to buy rims and tires now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be a good time to buy rims and tires now.

I just had a thought that since that summer is pretty much over maybe it would be a good time to get rims for next year. I was thinking that it would be a bit cheaper than getting them in the spring or summer time. I was wondering would it be a good idea? I've never bought aftermarket rims and tires before, just the oem crap. Any advice would be great.

Thanks!
    2010 Golf

Re: Would it be a good time to buy rims and tires now.

well yes/no.. sales go on all the time on stuff.. if you were buying locally you'd get somewhat of a deal.. from the US probably not so much because those bastiches get to drive summers year round (well most of em)

Comment

Didn't Tire bob have a sale in Jan/Feb...? or am I getting him confused with someone else...?
      Current: 2002 Zonda CRV
      2004 VW MK4 1.8T GTI
      2001 Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec (European)

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
        well yes/no.. sales go on all the time on stuff.. if you were buying locally you'd get somewhat of a deal.. from the US probably not so much because those bastiches get to drive summers year round (well most of em)
        I'd rather support the local community then supporting places like the US, no offense to the Americans on the board. I'm just don't think that it would be that much cheaper getting it from the US then here. But if there are sales that go on all the time with rims and tires then I will just have to wait until one comes up and go from there.
        2010 Golf

Comment

If you purchase some used wheels and tires from the states from the vortex, then yes it will be WAY cheaper.
          "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
          -91 GTI

Comment

If I have something you want in a mag wheel just sitting in stock until spring I am absolutely looking to clear it out... Call the shop and let me know what you want to do and I will see what I can come up with!
            sigpic
            Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire
            Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
            Calgary Alberta, T2E6L5
            888.769.1772 Toll Free
            403.769.1771 tel
            403.769.1773 fax
            bob@urbanexp.ca

Comment

Working...
            X