Got the C5's back from the painter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the C5's back from the painter!

Freshly done!! I'm happy how they came out and my friend did them for a great price. Picked them up cheap last year off kijiji I'm stoked to finally get them on! Motorsport Tech 38 and 33mm adapters and tires are on the way. Gonna take them to Urban Expressions to get tires mounted and most likely an alignment.

Bagged 2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T Stage 2 Unitronic, 2016 Tiguan R-Line , S13 SR20DET, Mk2 VR6 Project, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Re: Got the C5's back from the painter!

Love these, easily one of my favorite wheels!
    TJ
    '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
    '01 Silver S4

Comment

Bob's great.. Just got a set of tires from him and everything was on point! Awesome wheels too!!
      drive green ||
      2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T - ex old fun car
      2011 Mercedes Benz B200 Turbo - daily getter

Comment

Went in and seen Bob today and he was awesome! Ended up saving me about $300 on a tire he recommended would work great for my application. He could of easily just took my money and gave me what I wanted to order...props to him! I'm an Urban Expressions customer for life! I'll have these wheels on by Friday!

Originally posted by onepointeightdub View Post
        Bob's great.. Just got a set of tires from him and everything was on point! Awesome wheels too!!
        thanks for the strut bushings bud! Gonna do these when I mount the wheels Friday!
        Bagged 2004 Jetta GLS 1.8T Stage 2 Unitronic, 2016 Tiguan R-Line , S13 SR20DET, Mk2 VR6 Project, 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

Working...
        X