suggestion for the DIY forum that was requested before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for the DIY forum that was requested before

It's been talked about before and some members have displayed interest in doing these DIY posts.

today my motivation was to see mechengg's diy on the inline heater install - guess it was never done.

my suggestion is for us to do the same as vortex (?), one sticky thread in the related forum with links to the DIY post/thread that members make here. Sticky is locked by a moderater, so there are only links to threads in there and no excessive posting.

Satnam
    put.......put.......

.... ... .. .

Re: suggestion for the DIY forum that was requested before

I like this idea of a DIY section with no excessive posting. I have not gotten around to doing up a DIY for the inline heater install, sorry guys. I have been working 12 hour days and now i am over in Libya for a bit to get some work done over here. If someone reminds me when i get back i will do one up

Comment

i'm OK if people did write ups and post them and i will lock the threads then its purely informational..

Comment

We still require content otherwise it is going to be a dull section. I think a sticky thread with links to all the DIY is probably a better solution at this point.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

What are we paying by the section now? Who cares if the section is slow or dull.
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
          X