Apologies For The Downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies For The Downtime

Thanks for every ones patience with the recent down time on the boards, with changing the host we also found some issues with the domain manager and have also changed that now too. We should be good for any issues going forward and hopefully the speed will be excellent from now on too.

Thanks to Bart for handling most of the technical issues as well.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Apologies For The Downtime

Unacceptable Blair, I'm selling my dub and never coming back after this upsetting move of yours.

I know your tricks.

Music to permeate your soul …
    Jayson
    MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
      we also found some issues with the domain manager
      ?? how would that have anything to do with speed :P .. glad you resolved the real issue though!
      D.J.
      Turbo SVT Focus
      Audi S4 Stage 3++++++

Comment

Speed is great, site is great...BEER TO YOU AND BART!!!
        Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
        Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Happy to have the site back, I think it is going to take some time for traffic volume to increase to pre-armegeddon levels
          I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

I'm sure some people lost sleep, but no big deal! Works great now.
            Last edited by CGDoig; 02-06-2011, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aliencurv View Post
              ?? how would that have anything to do with speed :P .. glad you resolved the real issue though!
              Obviously it was not a factor for speed but it was a factor in how fast we could switch to the new host and general customer service and satisfaction.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
              X