Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Cant Sign Up

Hey,
    I have a friend who is trying to register with Eurodrivers but it has never emailed a verification, and when they request a password change on the account they have created with the email address it doesn't email them that either. They checked spam filters and everything, it is literally not sending any reply.

He also recently got this when he tries to email an admin:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

contact@eurodrivers.ca

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 : Relay access denied (state 14).

Any suggestions or help from an admin would be great. thanks
    ~Tracy~
    MKV VW .:R32 // BMW E30 M-Tech II // Audi A4 Avant
    Instagram @tlarkus

Re: New User Cant Sign Up

I had some issues before with my hotmail. I switched to gmail
    Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Can you let me know the user name and I will look into the details of the user account.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

the server is setup to send emails out, but emailing @eurodrivers.ca won't work its not setup and i dont think anyone is ever checking those anyway, but signing up new account should work, did you type in your email correctly? anyone post your username you wanted and we can check
        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Working...
        X