Eurodrivers Page Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurodrivers Page Size

I know that you guys are probably still working on the website a bit, but is there going to be a change in the size of the page so you don't have to scroll left and right? It gets kind of annoying after a while, and I don't really feel like changing my settings just to satisfy one webpage.....I'm far too lazy for that

I know this was talked about in an earlier thread, but I just wanted to see what was going to happen.

Thanks

EDIT: One more thing...why is the time all screwed up ? I have my options set to MST but it is 2 hours ahead
    Last edited by Smarty39; 01-06-2006, 05:12 PM.
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: Eurodrivers Page Size

Yes we are still working on several things with the template, but we are looking to move the ads on the side as they are not working so well over there. I am not sure on the time issue but we will try to sort things out
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Cool It's not like it's a huge deal or anything, but I just thought I'd ask. The new site looks really good other than that!
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

In general let me appologize for being lax with the page over the holidays, sadly this time of year is the worst for me at work and out of work. I'm working on a new template already!
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
        X