Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats le deal....

Just curious about this....

We are Eurodrivers.ca but it is a "Volkswagen and Audi" community...to me no make no sense

Is this the way its going to stay or is the club actually looking at getting all brands of Euros involved?

Re: So whats le deal....

I think that we are open to other cars but are focused on the vw/audi tradition that we have always had.

PS I am feeling better so expect some website updates before week-end.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

yea give us time dude.. kris is the webmaster and can only do so much

kris.. eurodrivers - alberta european community

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        yea give us time dude.. kris is the webmaster and can only do so much

kris.. eurodrivers - alberta european community
        I'm not talking about the website at all. I'm fully aware that the page is still under construction. I'm talking about the whole club in general....
        If "Eurodrivers - Alberta European Community" is going to be the name then thats cool. I had no idea that was going to be the new name...haven't seen it posted anywhere.
        Last edited by nismodrifter; 01-18-2006, 02:41 PM.

Comment

do i have to be european to be part of the european community? or just my car? you were worried about someone not joining cause the name indicates vw or audi... now they might not join cause they aren't european.
          Stefan
          -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
          -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
          -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
          -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Originally posted by stefan
            do i have to be european to be part of the european community? or just my car? you were worried about someone not joining cause the name indicates vw or audi... now they might not join cause they aren't european.
            I was going to mention that in my post but didn't...guess I wasn't the only one thinking that.
            Last edited by nismodrifter; 01-18-2006, 04:33 PM.

Comment

you vice pres is a greasy frenchman.. that's euro enough for everyone

Comment

Buncha Racists!
                Next thing you know someone will call it the Nazi car community!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi
                  Buncha Racists!
                  Next thing you know someone will call it the Nazi car community!

I suppose that is who got VW going, but i dont think we have to support that aspect
                  Stefan
                  -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                  -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                  -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                  -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

The idea is to work in stages when we changed the name we did not want to make a huge jump from newer VWs to all Euros instantly but we wanted a name that would allow us to incorporate more brands over time. We are mostly VW & Audi people here so that is why we are working on that but we will never shy away from other Euro cars and hope over time to have a place for like minded individuals who have a passion for European cars.
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                    X