Why cant I get a pic in my sig??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cant I get a pic in my sig??

Ok, so the link in the sig is the link I want to get a pic of my car fo my sig.....I can get it to work on every forum but this one...Why?

I have the [IMG] [/IMG] tags on... yet it shows up as a link....
    http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5431/sigcopy9ji.jpg

Re: Why cant I get a pic in my sig??

The forum doesn't allow pictures in signitures
    Graeme

2015 S4
    2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

pics in sigs make threads incredibly hard to read IMO so we don't have them..

Comment

That's crazy talk.
        http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/5431/sigcopy9ji.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisw
          That's crazy talk.

lol sorry dude but this has been decided many moons ago for our boards.. i don't want to hate on beyond but i have a helluva time reading threads when my eyes are scrolling and i keep hitting pictures non stop.. it bugs the shiz outta me.. but then again that's just me..

if you can't post a sig pic.. by all means be a pic whore poster instead.. and do many posts of your car.. thats what i used to do

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            i don't want to hate on beyond but i have a helluva time reading threads when my eyes are scrolling and i keep hitting pictures non stop.. it bugs the shiz outta me.. but then again that's just me..
            Why not do this on Beyond then: User Cp-->Edit Options--> Show user's signatures in their posts? o yes o no

Comment

We have made the choice to have no pics in the sigs and that is the way it will continue to be. The avatars are where members can express themselves in an appropriate manner, and yes I know they are not working but I keeping seeing if anyone is willing to help out with some house keeping issues and never any response.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
              X