Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FEELER: MK4 Ultimo coilovers, skid Plate, 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, AMG rims, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FEELER: MK4 Ultimo coilovers, skid Plate, 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, AMG rims, etc.

Just a feeler for now.. If there's enough interest in these parts, I will put my car back to stock. PM me or reply for pictures or questions. Let me know if I'm being unfair with the prices too cause I'm a noob

MK4 Raceland Ultimo Coilovers SOLD
    Barely used, less than 5000km on them

AMG Mercedes Monoblocks with a set of Falken 912 215/45/18 and pair of BRAND NEW Lexani LX-seven 215/35/18 $1300
    Fronts: 18x8 et 31
    Rears: 18x9 et 35
    (need to double check on the offset and not 100% sure if I want to let them go)

MK4 ECS/OEM Steel Skidplate $200
    Almost new, comes with everything except the rivnuts that they sell at concept1

Full set of 5x100 to 5x112 adapters $200
    Brand new wheel studs, comes with new Moteki extended burning blue lug nuts and spline lug nuts from UrbanX, both come with keys

Full set (20) cone seat to ball seat washers $10

Double din deck with nav, bluetooth, DVD, ipod and bunch more SOLD
    I can get you a wiring harness, antenna adapter, dash kit and install it for you (I'm a car installer at futureshop)
    Last edited by alba; 07-16-2012, 11:38 PM.

Re: FS/FEELER: MK4 Ultimo coilovers, skid Plate, 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, AMG rims, e

oops wrong thread, please fix this mods

Comment

Re: FS/FEELER: MK4 Ultimo coilovers, skid Plate, 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, AMG rims, e

WTH Soap...your car looks awesome now...did you find something else?
      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

Yeah, I'm looking into getting something else. Might have to drive my car stock for a little while though

Comment

What's the model of the deck?

Comment

Originally posted by 852VR6 View Post
            What's the model of the deck?
            x2 im interested

Comment

It's a no name ebay one, you can come test it out in my car if you'd like.

Comment

moved
                --
                Rod
                Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I'll take the coilover if you part it out

Comment

Hey I will buy the coilovers from you.
                    Last edited by TimmyM; 06-23-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

PM'd everyone!

Comment

I'll take the skid plate if you can find hardware

Comment

Originally posted by TimTurrx View Post
                          I'll take the skid plate if you can find hardware
                          I'll help Soap out with this one...It can be bought at Concept 1...you don't want to reuse the old stuff either!
                          Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                          Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

I'll take it then

Comment

Instead of C1 charging an arm and a leg for the rivnuts check out blackfoot industrial. They are on the SW corner of blackfoot/46th (AKA kitty corner to C1) and carry them for around .50 each

Comment

Working...
                              X