Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FEELER: MK4 Ultimo coilovers, skid Plate, 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, AMG rims, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FS/FEELER: MK4 Ultimo coilovers, skid Plate, 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, AMG rims, e

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
    Instead of C1 charging an arm and a leg for the rivnuts check out blackfoot industrial. They are on the SW corner of blackfoot/46th (AKA kitty corner to C1) and carry them for around .50 each
    ^WINNING!

Comment

Re: FS/FEELER: MK4 Ultimo coilovers, skid Plate, 5x100 to 5x112 adapters, AMG rims, e

I'm interested to see some photos of the wheels, please.

Comment

I've been overwhelmed with PMs and I apologize if I haven't replied back to anyone. Rims and adapters are off, I will take pictures soon. Everything else should be out Sunday. Once everything is out, it will be first come first serve

Comment

Wow, awesome price for that double din Nav, wish I was in Calgary to grab it!

Comment

Some pictures of the rims. No curb damage, no bends, nothing. They're plastidipped in matte black right now

Comment

pm'd for double din

Comment

Thank you for posting the picks of wheels. Unfortunately my car won't pull the colour (at least in my eyes, and they're the ones that matter). And they look far too good as is for me to go changing the colour. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by denoldo View Post
                  Thank you for posting the picks of wheels. Unfortunately my car won't pull the colour (at least in my eyes, and they're the ones that matter). And they look far too good as is for me to go changing the colour. GLWS
                  They're just plastidipped, they look pretty decent but I wouldn't keep them plastidipped permanently but thank you

Deck has been sold, coilovers and GTI tail lights are also conditionally sold.

Comment

Found a couple more parts I can part out, both mint condition. Had them for a month:

Pair of Clear MK4 side markers $25

Pair of LED license plate bulbs - $10

Comment

Side markers - dibs

You going to the meet tonight
                      Last edited by MechEngg; 07-05-2012, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it tonight, but you have first dibs

Comment

Originally posted by alba View Post
                          I'm not sure if I will be able to make it tonight, but you have first dibs
                          Alright if you don't make it ill PM you about a time to meet up

Comment

I know the Coilovers are conditionally sold, but i will be willing to offer 550 for skid plate and the coils.

Comment

The current offer beats that, sorry

Comment

BUMP, still got parts available.

AMG Mercedes Monoblocks with a set of 4 Falken 912 215/45/18 and pair of BRAND NEW Lexani LX-seven 215/35/18 $1300
                                Fronts: 18x8 et 31
                                Rears: 18x9 et 35

MK4 ECS/OEM Steel Skidplate $200
                                Almost new, comes with everything except the rivnuts

Full set of 5x100 to 5x112 adapters $200
                                Brand new wheel studs, comes with new Moteki extended burning blue lug nuts and spline lug nuts from UrbanX, both come with keys

Full set (20) cone seat to ball seat washers $10

Pair of Clear MK4 side markers $25
                                MINT

Pair of LED license plate bulbs - $10
                                MINT

MK4 Optiwerks votex sideskirts SOLD
                                Unpainted, no chips or cracks. Never mounted
                                Last edited by alba; 07-23-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X