Edmonton Cars & Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Edmonton Cars & Coffee

thats wayyyy too far south for me guys, I'll be out and about but not anywhere close to that part of town

Comment

Is there going to be one next weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by limey View Post
        Is there going to be one next weekend?
        There is a eurodrivers meeting at State and Main at southgate thursday night. nothing planned for a cars and coffee yet.
        2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
        2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
        2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

New UrS4 owner looking too meet people with similar cars, please keep me in the loop for the next meet.

Comment

I'll be down to go to the next Cars and Coffee with my CLA 45 whenever the part comes in cause after 3 weeks of waiting they received the wrong part so I gotta wait again for a new part lol

Comment

Originally posted by cali383 View Post
              New UrS4 owner looking too meet people with similar cars, please keep me in the loop for the next meet.
              You bet! Had a few audi's make it out this past day, Nice Allroad and actually to my surprise another A3 haha.

Originally posted by Jehuty View Post
              I'll be down to go to the next Cars and Coffee with my CLA 45 whenever the part comes in cause after 3 weeks of waiting they received the wrong part so I gotta wait again for a new part lol
              Oooh CLA, well hopefully you cane make it soon! Probably set one up in the next 2 weeks or so.
              2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
                You bet! Had a few audi's make it out this past day, Nice Allroad and actually to my surprise another A3 haha.

Oooh CLA, well hopefully you cane make it soon! Probably set one up in the next 2 weeks or so.
                Ya, the AMG version lol. Love the car, but I'm hating Mercedes with a passion right now. I don't know if I'll be able to make it for the one in 2 weeks cause last time they said 5-10 days it took almost 3 weeks lol, although I truly hope that I can meet all of you and your rides soon!

Comment

Ya, the AMG version lol. Love the car, but I'm hating Mercedes with a passion right now. I don't know if I'll be able to make it for the one in 2 weeks cause last time they said 5-10 days it took almost 3 weeks lol, although I truly hope that I can meet all of you and your rides soon!
                  Love me AMG goodness! Uncle has a SL55 AMG, amazing car to drive!
                  2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                    thats wayyyy too far south for me guys, I'll be out and about but not anywhere close to that part of town
                    I still gotta see if I can find a better location, so far the Windermere one works well for a ton of people and it has the most free parking right besides a Tim's I have seen to date lol. But not a good excuse about to far either :P people from sherwood park made it on Sunday! lol

Definitely open to suggestions and can try different locations. But fairly quick for most people being right off the Henday.
                    Last edited by Ponto; 05-12-2014, 04:04 PM.
                    2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

• Re: Edmonton Cars & Coffee

Got some good news. They found a part in Toronto so it could come in tomorrow or after tomorrow. So I might be able to make it for the next Cars and Coffee, and I might be able to make the meet on Thursday hopefully . I have the address for the one on Thursday. So will there be a Cars and Coffee this Sunday? ALso where will it be?

Comment

I still gotta see if I can find a better location, so far the Windermere one works well for a ton of people and it has the most free parking right besides a Tim's I have seen to date lol. But not a good excuse about to far either :P people from sherwood park made it on Sunday! lol

Definitely open to suggestions and can try different locations. But fairly quick for most people being right off the Henday.
                        Going by the amount of people that showed up there last time I'd say it's pretty good location. It may be on the edge of town kinda but it's pretty quick to get to from wherever. And yeah the parking is massive and the roads are smooth. And there are rednecks by Cabella's to piss off. Win win.
                        Levi.W
                        78 BMW 635CSi - Project
                        91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
                          Going by the amount of people that showed up there last time I'd say it's pretty good location. It may be on the edge of town kinda but it's pretty quick to get to from wherever. And yeah the parking is massive and the roads are smooth. And there are rednecks by Cabella's to piss off. Win win.
                          Bahah last bit is perfect...

Con farnit, whats with these german lowered vehucles.

Plus no speed bumps and all new roads is really nice.
                          2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Got some good news. They found a part in Toronto so it could come in tomorrow or after tomorrow. So I might be able to make it for the next Cars and Coffee, and I might be able to make the meet on Thursday hopefully . I have the address for the one on Thursday. So will there be a Cars and Coffee this Sunday? ALso where will it be?

Comment

That is awesome news!!

This Sunday is long weekend so I figured I would hold off. The Next weekend is Farfrumhome which is Sunday as well so that leaves us with the 1st of June or the 24th of May on Saturday before FFH.

Location is
                              Tim Hortons
                              6234 Currents Drive

It's in Windermere. Its right by the Home Depot.
                              Last edited by Ponto; 05-12-2014, 05:45 PM.
                              2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

That is awesome news!!

This Sunday is long weekend so I figured I would hold off. The Next weekend is Farfrumhome which is Sunday as well so that leaves us with the 1st of June or the 24th of May on Saturday before FFH.

Location is
                                Tim Hortons
                                6234 Currents Drive

It's in Windermere. Its right by the Home Depot.
                                All of those days work for me so just post up a accurate date whenever ya get one and I'll hopefully have my car back by then . Also alright, that's near my house so distance isn't a issue for me then haha

Comment

Working...
                                X