Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Edmonton Cars & Coffee

Originally posted by Jehuty View Post
    I'll be down to go to the next Cars and Coffee with my CLA 45 whenever the part comes in cause after 3 weeks of waiting they received the wrong part so I gotta wait again for a new part lol
    What part are you waiting for??

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
      That is awesome news!!

This Sunday is long weekend so I figured I would hold off. The Next weekend is Farfrumhome which is Sunday as well so that leaves us with the 1st of June or the 24th of May on Saturday before FFH.

Location is
      Tim Hortons
      6234 Currents Drive

It's in Windermere. Its right by the Home Depot.

Pft long weekend, have one anyways! I'll be in the 780 sat-monday wouldn't mind meeting the 780 crew.
      Dom, Ray...
      sigpic
      Instagram: @ed_kisov

BMW 435i xDrive ///M Performance
      ex MK6 Golf R RB
      ex MK6 GTI CSG
      ex MK4 Jetta 1.8T
      ex MK3 Jetta CL

Comment

Originally posted by mrvwguy View Post
        Pft long weekend, have one anyways! I'll be in the 780 sat-monday wouldn't mind meeting the 780 crew.
        Dom, Ray...
        Just those two eh? Not missing much!

We could do one on Sunday at noon again.
        2007 A3 3.2vr | S-line | Quattro | Brilliant Black Sold
        2020 Glacier White A4 Allroad
        2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
          Just those two eh? Not missing much!

well that's why it'll be beneficial to meet the rest of the gang

Let me know what you guys decide, if there isn't enough interest for a coffee sunday at the usual spot - we can just just meet for drinks some time during the weekend.
          sigpic

ex MK6 Golf R RB
          ex MK6 GTI CSG
          ex MK4 Jetta 1.8T
          ex MK3 Jetta CL

Comment

Originally posted by mrvwguy View Post
            well that's why it'll be beneficial to meet the rest of the gang

Let me know what you guys decide, if there isn't enough interest for a coffee sunday at the usual spot - we can just just meet for drinks some time during the weekend.
            Yeah I tossed up a poll with the one main group up here, going to start doing twice a month, and since its a long weekend and all. But drinks work for me!!
            2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

As mentioned on IG the EVVA season opener is this coming weekend as well so might as well bring your VW, Audi or Porsche out to that!
              2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

Alright then its decided - I'll drive the R out and hopefully have some time to meet up with you guys
                sigpic

ex MK6 Golf R RB
                ex MK6 GTI CSG
                ex MK4 Jetta 1.8T
                ex MK3 Jetta CL

Comment

Originally posted by OET B7 View Post
                  What part are you waiting for??
                  I have no idea anymore. At first it was supposed to be a Hydraulics unit, then they started calling it the Hydraulics control module, now they're calling is the ESP or EPS Pump. So I kinda gave up on guessing what they're talking about

Comment

I have no idea anymore. At first it was supposed to be a Hydraulics unit, then they started calling it the Hydraulics control module, now they're calling is the ESP or EPS Pump. So I kinda gave up on guessing what they're talking about
                    What's wrong with your car?? And where are you ordering the parts from?? Having a car this new and have to go through this sucks for sure!
                    Last edited by OET B7; 05-13-2014, 03:12 PM.

Comment

What's wrong with your car?? And where are you ordering the parts from?? Having a car this new and have to go through this sucks for sure!
                      Well I have no idea whats wrong, it's either the Hydraulics unit, Hydraulics unit control module, or this ESP pump lol. All I know is that my car lost all acceleration while driving, and that it lost all traction control at the time, and I'm just completely unlucky cause I got a faulty part. Also first the part was supposed to come in 1 day, then 5-10 days cause it's supposed to come from Germany, then who knows when it was supposed to come in but it came in Friday, but the wrong part came in! So after 3 weeks waiting the wrong part came in, now I was supposed to get a call this morning about a part they found in Toronto again but didn't get the call today. So I have no idea whats up anymore except for the fact that they said yesterday they found a part in Toronto and that it should be here today or tomorrow and that they'll call me this morning for more info. (Hopefully they aren't calling me cause the part arrived and they're waiting till the cars ready to call)

Comment

Well I have no idea whats wrong, it's either the Hydraulics unit, Hydraulics unit control module, or this ESP pump lol. All I know is that my car lost all acceleration while driving, and that it lost all traction control at the time, and I'm just completely unlucky cause I got a faulty part. Also first the part was supposed to come in 1 day, then 5-10 days cause it's supposed to come from Germany, then who knows when it was supposed to come in but it came in Friday, but the wrong part came in! So after 3 weeks waiting the wrong part came in, now I was supposed to get a call this morning about a part they found in Toronto again but didn't get the call today. So I have no idea whats up anymore except for the fact that they said yesterday they found a part in Toronto and that it should be here today or tomorrow and that they'll call me this morning for more info. (Hopefully they aren't calling me cause the part arrived and they're waiting till the cars ready to call)
                        I have a Benz too and I am certainly disappointed with the quality as well. That sucks but at least its under warranty

Comment

I have a Benz too and I am certainly disappointed with the quality as well. That sucks but at least its under warranty
                          Ya, but too be honest if they don't have the part by tomorrow like they guaranteed (after like 3 guarantees already), I'll be looking to return the car and get my money back. Firstly because a new car should never lose it's acceleration. Luckily enough I wasn't on a highway otherwise it would have caused a crash. Secondly I'm sick and tired of this slowness etc. Like come on it's almost been a month and I don't have my car. This makes me wish Canada had lemon laws like the U.S. Also I told them yesterday that if the part doesn't come here by Wednesday then I'll be looking to get my money back, and they said that we can talk if it doesn't arrive. Like damn the cars amazing and all, but just getting sick and tired of Mercedes overall lol.

So hopefully it's done so I can come to the meet on Thursday, and to all future meets . Otherwise at this rate my first meet might be in a BMW 435 or a Audi S5 lol
                          Last edited by Jehuty; 05-13-2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Well keep us updated I guess

Comment

I like the S5 idea!
                              2013 Allroad Scuba Blue

Comment

So now they got another part number on order. So basically I'm sick and tired of this. I'm without my car for a month now, and can't get a loaner cause Im 18 (My dad got a GLK loaner but I can't use his car most days because he needs it for work -.-). Plus they've gone through 3-4 different parts, so either they have no clue whats wrong with the car, they keep ordering the wrong parts, or i don't even know what. Going to talk to them today. They can either give me a brand new car, or take back the car and give me my money back cause at this point this is all ridiculous. Like first it was supposed to take 1 day (Hydraulics unit) then 5-10 days (Hydraulics unit) Then they had no idea, then they got the part and it was the wrong one, then something was supposed to come from Toronto today, and now today it's a whole new part number which is coming from Germany so 5-10 days, but after last time it'll probably be 2-3 weeks again. So ya I've truly had enough of this. So you guys will probably will see me in a S5 or BMW 435 in the future because hopefully they choose the give my money back option cause I don't want anything to do with MB anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X