Driven 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Driven 2015

Bratwurst and perogies. I think that's a good lunch.
    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

I have one of these stands that I can donate to the club. I'll have to check and see what size of banner it fits and unfortunately the earliest I can measure it would be Monday night.

Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Does the club need a photographer? I'm going to be there with my camera. Let me know guys!

Comment

All this food talk is making me hungry.

Anyways i didn't see anything come through (i may have missed it at a meet though) on the spec sheet formatting, i did a quick 5 minute attempt at something which i thought might be a nice way to lay it out, again any thoughts/opinions on the layout and somebody to make it actually look good/fancy/fade the blue out/use better lettering/fonts/etc. I tried to use a eurodrivers blue color but it may be off still

Again just to get the ball rolling since we have only talked for several weeks about it and the date is coming up in 1 week.

Last edited by MechEngg; 05-15-2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
            All this food talk is making me hungry.

Anyways i didn't see anything come through (i may have missed it at a meet though) on the spec sheet formatting, i did a quick 5 minute attempt at something which i thought might be a nice way to lay it out, again any thoughts/opinions on the layout and somebody to make it actually look good/fancy/fade the blue out/use better lettering/fonts/etc. I tried to use a eurodrivers blue color but it may be off still

Again just to get the ball rolling since we have only talked for several weeks about it and the date is coming up in 1 week.

Interesting, i like this. I feel like we could go maybe a little more in detail, like how your rims have a custom finish, and personally id throw in a power/torque (maybe max boost) figure, even if its stock, just because not all people know what kind of power these cars make if theyre not familiar with it.

I really like the little section of the bottom with the logos
            Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
            ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
            PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

My mod list:
              Cut springs
              Window tintz
              Cone filter
              Dylan

Comment

Rod,

Do we know when roll in is? Wher/whene will we be meeting before hand, because we need to roll in as a group.

Do we know which section of the oval is ours? How will our cars be parked in or section? Do we know these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EDOthug View Post
                  Rod,

Do we know when roll in is? Wher/whene will we be meeting before hand, because we need to roll in as a group.

Do we know which section of the oval is ours? How will our cars be parked in or section? Do we know these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  information should be available monday
                  Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Yes.

Roll in will be after work on Friday...I recommend meet up at McMahon parking lot off university drive at 6:30...cars washed and ready.

You will have some time to finish prepping inside but don't expect too much time.

You will need something to place, some type of tarp or cardboard, under the car for possible leaks.

I will come down on the first day but will not be showing my car. I will be there just to make sure everything runs smoothly.

We do not know where we will be, but we will be all together...

We will have to see how to place the cats once we see our space.

Sent from my perch atop Mount Olympus
                    --
                    Rod
                    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

So we leave the cars there overnight?
                      2003 Volkswagen Jetta Gli
                      2009 Audi S5

Instagram : Adrian.Cocis

Comment

Originally posted by Adcodo View Post
                        So we leave the cars there overnight?
                        Yup.

Sent from my perch atop Mount Olympus
                        --
                        Rod
                        Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                        2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

I'm be showing/assisting/DJing in the illmotion booth, but here's some info from our roll in details, just putting them in here to assist.

Roll-in Date: Friday, May 22, 2015
                          Roll-in Time: Friday 2:00PM – 9:00PM
                          Roll-Out Date: Saturday May 23, 9:30PM – 11:00PM
                          Fuel Requirement: Your vehicle must have less than 1/4 tank of fuel in order to enter premises.
                          *Drop cloths are required for all vehicles.

Attached a map of where to roll in if it can be of assistance to you guys!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Roll-In.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	512504

Comment

Originally posted by richie_rich View Post
                            I'm be showing/assisting/DJing in the illmotion booth, but here's some info from our roll in details, just putting them in here to assist.

Roll-in Date: Friday, May 22, 2015
                            Roll-in Time: Friday 2:00PM – 9:00PM
                            Roll-Out Date: Saturday May 23, 9:30PM – 11:00PM
                            Fuel Requirement: Your vehicle must have less than 1/4 tank of fuel in order to enter premises.
                            *Drop cloths are required for all vehicles.

Attached a map of where to roll in if it can be of assistance to you guys!
                            [ATTACH]5091[/ATTACH]
                            Crap, looks like i have a bunch of fuel burning to do before Friday... Also, what is a "Drop cloth"?
                            Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
                            ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
                            PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by TheJungle View Post
                              Crap, looks like i have a bunch of fuel burning to do before Friday... Also, what is a "Drop cloth"?
                              Yes burn that fuel! Drop cloth is just something like a garbage bag, piece of cardboard to catch any oil/fluid drips under the car.
                              Blair
                              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Have we decided on 6:30PM Friday night? I have to coordinate because of work.
                                Last edited by flipstah; 05-19-2015, 10:13 AM.
                                Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X