Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Florida!

LOL.... sorry to steal your thread here Taylor. Just come down anytime, summer or winter. Summer = cruises.... Winter = Snowboarding
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by liquid
      LOL.... sorry to steal your thread here Taylor. Just come down anytime, summer or winter. Summer = cruises.... Winter = Snowboarding
      haha no need to be sorry, i want to snowboard really bad, since im in florida i never get to see snow, only when i go up north. im scared ill break a leg or something. i have a bad ankle and knee from soccer so who knows haha anybody wanna give me lessons lol

Taylor
      2005 GLi
      |5% Tint|Forge 007DV|Stubby Antenna|Euroswitch|Clear Sidemarkers|Evo CAI on the way... and soon to be much more
      Who said girls can't drive stick?

Comment

My brother broke his wrist on his very first run down.... Now he's broken his wrist twice, and his arm once.... but snowboarding is fun
        Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by liquid
          My brother broke his wrist on his very first run down.... Now he's broken his wrist twice, and his arm once.... but snowboarding is fun
          haha sounds so fun!! where do i sign up? haha

Taylor
          2005 GLi
          |5% Tint|Forge 007DV|Stubby Antenna|Euroswitch|Clear Sidemarkers|Evo CAI on the way... and soon to be much more
          Who said girls can't drive stick?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
            and i'll introduce the girls to my bed. 3rd door on your right.
            I own a luxury econobox..is that an oxymoron?

Comment

Working...
            X