No announcement yet.

July 3rd Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all who swung by, great turnout for short notice!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

ya definitly nice turnout... still wonderin why my car was blowin smoke though LOL
      Dale Willimus

Comment

Yah last night was fun. Dude man... you're just giving the motor a lil` more of a workout... and for the first time, it's sweaten a little more then normal. That smoke will be gone in no time! :thumbsup:

Peter

Comment

Hmmm, maybe the club will expand up into the Edmonton scene.
          Nick
          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

We won't be happy till we have complete global domination ahhahahahh:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

If yall want i'll start droppin flyers like crazy up in the HOOd of Edmonton... Ya peter i guess your right about the ol car smokin i drive it like a grandma most of the time thats why i get 600 KM to a tank of premium.... U get your coolant check out Peter? Once again sorry bout that totally my fault! Lata
              Dale Willimus

Comment

hey holksvagen they bugged me too for not driving hard enough :P I get 600-650 on a tank of petro can premium and thats in city traffic with some highway.. i shift usually at 3000 and ride 5th doing 60-70km/hr to get good mileage..

Comment

ahh well i'll deal with the good mileage,, and a little smoke when i come down to Cowtown to play with the boys... Sure was fun rippin around, havent done that since i got my bike impounded heheh 275 up Sarcee wasnt dangerous I thought at the time.... ahhh well i'll be down prolly ever 3rd weekend for a little fun....
                  Dale Willimus

Comment

Yah dude, don't worry about my coolent... not a problem. Everything fixed up fine!

Gotta go... Simon's at my door... TTYL

Peter

Comment

Working...
                    X