No announcement yet.

Best performance software? (just read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best performance software? (just read)

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
    No offense as you sound as you are affiliated.. If it is the same one I am thinking of (at DTP, and I have seen it on the road as well) but the piping is way too large in diameter, and the bumper is hacked to ****. This is how they should look:
    The bumper is hacked but he just threw it together in a night to get it done. He's planning on fixing it all up from what he's told me. He does do amazing work though, he's gone above and beyond to get my car running right.
    Rob

Brilliant Black 2000 S4

Comment

Originally posted by bobby james View Post
      The bumper is hacked but he just threw it together in a night to get it done. He's planning on fixing it all up from what he's told me. He does do amazing work though, he's gone above and beyond to get my car running right.

HiJack cont...
      Its blatently obvious he threw it together in a night to get it done.. thats why I said its not a great advertisement as a shop owners car. Wrong piping and terrible fit. If I walked into a shop and saw that.. I would walk the other way. (with S4 goodies in mind)
      It sounds like he does great work from everyone who has posted... but that FMIC on the S4 is definitely not an example of that.

Comment

So back to software. It depends a lot on local support. GIAC, APR, REVO, Unitronic, VAST all are reputable. 'Ride' have you decided?

Comment

As for software, talk to Bobby Chung at tunerworks about GIAC and whether or not you can but a st3 tune without having an AWE setup. And Calgary Autoworks uses Revo software and they have a few different tunes for k04's depending on the hardware you're running.
          Rob

Brilliant Black 2000 S4

Comment

As far as customer support for VAST goes, ask any of my past customers, I always try to make myself available if somebody needs something...
            Jordan
            Jerbel Autowerks

Distributor of parts from:
            JAW, 034 Motorsport, Power Up Lubricants and OEM replacement parts
            (403) 690-7135
            jordan@jerbelautowerks.com

Comment

pretty sure the decision on software has been made. now i gotta decide if im keeping the car or not. im not dealing with Tunerworks. To be honest VAST or Unitronics seem like the only real option.

Comment

*cough* go with VAST *cough* haha

Actually, sell the car and buy mine instead
                Jordan
                Jerbel Autowerks

(403) 690-7135

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jerbel View Post
                  *cough* go with VAST *cough* haha
                  Actually, sell the car and buy mine instead
                  haha i would consider it if i wasnt going to be a poor student for another year.. and im a big fan of the duurty stare of an E46 M or ZHP .

EDIT: if i do keep the car i will definately be coming to VAST to spoil the Audi with something. Jordan is a pretty damn good saleman
                  Last edited by ridelikeme; 07-25-2008, 11:13 AM.

Comment

If you buy my car, you'll get dirty stares from almost everybody that attempts to run against you.
                    Jordan
                    Jerbel Autowerks

(403) 690-7135

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jerbel View Post
                      If you buy my car, you'll get dirty stares from almost everybody that attempts to run against you.
                      wish i could.. but the reliability and gas mileage are not really shining traits of a stage 3 S4.. once im done school!

Comment

With the amount of parts I've replaced in the last year, she's more reliable than ever!

Gets 25mpg average of mixed city and highway driving.
                        Jordan
                        Jerbel Autowerks

(403) 690-7135

Comment

Working...
                        X