This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 135i VS Lambo

A Troll!!! I realize most of what you just puked out was your personal opinion, which you are entitled to, but I'm still going to pick it apart. OK here it goes:
    Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    I'm just telling it like it is.
    Wrong.
    Aside from Nuthuggers, everyone else thinks 1series are girls' cars.
    Wrong.
    The 1 series is cute and is affordable because it's the lowest model in the BMW line up.
    Your opinion is WRONG.

We were not talking about the 1 "series" we were talking about the 135i, which is not the lesser of all BMWs. One could pick up a base 1/3/5/X BMW model for less than a 135i, so in reality the base models of any series are the lesser models as they would be lacking the features, power, etc. If you think otherwise then you are shortsighted.
    your 135i doesn't even have an LSD!
    Wro... ohh wait, hes right.
    It's a higher model, has more options, better chassis, larger, and more expensive. Just because the 135i shares an engine and is slightly quicker doesn't change that it's a lesser car.
    There are more options for a 135i due to the BMW Performance line recently released for the most part for the 135i. Wrong again.
    Contrary to what you believe, the world doesn't revolve around that one race. People in nicer cars don't care if they lose. Hell, they probably weren't even racing you to begin with. They are smug and laughing down at you for being so naive.
    First off, I think the original posted video is complete BS. It was staged, and even at the end of the only good race there, when the Gallardo starts to catch up and is about to pass, the 135 slams on the brakes. Lame.

I am not a street racer, I am not even a fan of quarter mile, my proving grounds is the race track. I track my car and I know what it is capable of, I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself. It's the twisties that are fun, not this straight line sh!t we see on youtube. But DAMN does it feel good to be passing cars that are worth 2x - 6x what my car is worth! (on the track)

Secondly, I can tell by the way you are desperately grasping for stereotypes to apply to the 135i that you have image problems. I say if you like a car, buy it and be happy with it. I'm lovin the 135i.

"Respect a mans car, a man respects you."
    Last edited by DubSport; 06-10-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

That's what I told the b!tch.

Comment

You sure are quick to say that someone elses OPINION is wrong.... I think its time to chill out. You love the car.. so let that be enough for you.

Comment

Dinan just came out with a LSD for the 1er... Plus its covered under warranty and wont void your BMW one...

If i was tracking the 1 this would be a great thing to have..
          12 VW Golf
          09 BMW 135i
          07 MKV GTI
          03 Jetta GLI
          01 Jetta GLS
          90 Jetta GL

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi View Post
            You sure are quick to say that someone elses OPINION is wrong.... I think its time to chill out. You love the car.. so let that be enough for you.
            LOL its a joke man, chill. Everyone has opinions, right or wrong. My point is that they are completely subjective opinions and nothing more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Cat View Post
              Dinan just came out with a LSD for the 1er... Plus its covered under warranty and wont void your BMW one...

If i was tracking the 1 this would be a great thing to have..

This is a common misconception, Dinan parts are not covered by BMW or the factory warranty, even if you purchased and installed them at the dealership. Read the fine print, Dinan warranties it's products just the same as most aftermarket companies do. Some BMW dealerships like to sell Dinan products because they get a margin on them as well as the install. The majority of Dinan parts are actually rebadged, marked up, and hyped up. That is the general consensus you'll find on BMW related sites.
              If you desire the Vishnu/Procede results, I suggest you go with their products because Dinan tuning is usually alot less aggressive.
              Last edited by AK47; 06-10-2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

if the bashing continues my mod fingers are gonna come out!

get over it people.. the 135 is a fast car modded!

freddy is just showing it vs a supercar

i've seen a stage 3 s4 take a GTR on a track! big whoopidity.. fast car took another fast car..

Comment

No one said bmw covered it... Dinan pays for warranty work on dinan parts... Bmw however does not void your warranty for instaling Dinan products to your car.. Unlike other tunes like the V2 or JB series..

Its funny how i posted that vid cause it was cool to see,and now its like a flame war...

I dont know who u are, and u just told us u dont even have a car worthy to mention, so before u go and tell dub sport or myself about how the is bottom of the food chain with out even knowing shi t about it... I would keep your comment to yourself... This thread is not about how every other car is better or faster or what ever then the one.

Its funny how people when they see something good are always the first to put down or bash. I juess it makes them feel better.
                  Last edited by Speed Cat; 06-10-2009, 03:10 PM.
                  12 VW Golf
                  09 BMW 135i
                  07 MKV GTI
                  03 Jetta GLI
                  01 Jetta GLS
                  90 Jetta GL

Comment

Originally posted by AK47
                    The 135i IS a 1 series. There is no performance line for the 1 series. There's no M1, and it's not even close to being an M1. It's $1k cheaper than the 328i coupe and $14k cheaper than the 528i. Even a few grand cheaper than a X3, let alone the 335i and 535xi. Get your head out of your ass. No matter what drivetrain it has, it's still a 1 series chassis.

I'm the desperate person here? haha That's ironic because you are the one who had to resort to name calling, telling people that their opinions are wrong, and bringing up ignorant stereotypes about domestics cars. If you really were such a trackrat, you would have nixed the power upgrades in favour of driving school or tires.
                    There IS a performance line of products for the 1 series, which is what I was referring to. Check it out: http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...e/Default.aspx

Wise guy - I have suspension and tires on order. I also bought a $349 chip (~100 HP increase for $349? no brainer - done). I have owned the car for 3 weeks. I HAVE already taken track schools/HPDE's, and have participated in many lapping events, more to come this year.

Your final comments are showing your mental age and capacity. Go Troll on beyond.ca it suits your style.
                    /end thread
                    Last edited by R_Ethug; 06-10-2009, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks for playing everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X