Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone needs to jump on this cause i cant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: someone needs to jump on this cause i cant!

I called this guy like 1 hour after this message got posted; he never called me back. I was serious Sucks, I would have bought it for what he was asking.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

the car is going to edmonton. purchased sight unseen (but locally inspected). the car wasn't perfect, but was a fair deal for the asking price.
      if people are still looking for a 6spd car, the one on kijiji for 16900 is a nice machine. i think that the price is fairly negotiable as well?..
      Last edited by eldo; 10-04-2010, 01:48 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by eldo View Post
        the car is going to edmonton. purchased sight unseen (but locally inspected). the car wasn't perfect, but was a fair deal for the asking price.
        if people are still looking for a 6spd car, the one on kijiji for 16900 is a nice machine. i think that the price is fairly negotiable as well?..
        Eldo have you seen it in person? Any comments on it? I'm still looking. Its outside my budget but if he is flexible on the price...
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by N'Syncro View Post
          ****! It's sold.

Apparently as soon as the other 'serious' guy got the inspection results back he bought it immediately. :(

Oh well. The hunt begins!
          thats how i did mine as well. its one of those things, sometimes you get lucky on timing sometimes you dont
          Team Highschool
          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Originally posted by eldo View Post

I talked with this guy a bit. Told him i'd seriously consider his for $12k (it was an 02 w/ 155km on it) and no more, but apologized if I offended for lowballing him. He was very nice, didn't say he'd take $12k, but did sound like he'd negotiate quite a bit. Maybe $14k? Just an FYI for anyone.
            Chris

Comment

yep. i've seen my share of allroads lately... looks like i'm going to stick with my avant though. i think?

if anyone wants info about the other 6spd car, just fire me a pm.

Comment

Working...
              X