Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi TT Windshield Replacement Suggestions

Hey guys

I've got a crack in the corner of my windshield, I am just looking suggestions on where the best place to get it replaced is? I've had a bad experience with a replacement on my old VW before and I want my TT to remain as OEM looking as possible, especially as the it has an unusual type of windshield shape. Wheres the best value and workmanship?

Thanks In advance

Re: Audi TT Windshield Replacement Suggestions

I had my windshield done at Moores autoglass, they did a pretty decent job, would i take my car back there, no probably not, i did my own cause i had access to the tools, and after removing windshields, i know the crap that happens underneath and i have seen the **** that other people have left, thats going to rust, and to be honest, if i ever need a windshield i would spend the cash and get the tools I need to do windshields in the future, then i know whats underneath and i know ive done everything i can to stop any future rust, if its just a car your going to sell in 3-5 years, then hit up moores, its cheap, fast, and they did a good job.
    Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

No one has any other suggestions?

Comment

Kings off Macleod. They do dealerships and I often see a GT-R or something there.
        Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
        Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
        Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Loc at Cosmos does them too.
          Work - houzz / linkedin
          Play - haldex swap

Comment

Originally posted by PRY4SNO View Post
            Kings off Macleod. They do dealerships and I often see a GT-R or something there.
            I had one problem with Kings for my mk4 Jetta. The glass had no tinted band across the top, or the black edging stuff that windows normally had, and the black spot that marks where they glue on the mirror was too low, so my rear-view ended up in wrong spot.
            Stefan
            -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
            -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
            -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
            -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

Windshield surgeons on 32nd ave NE was good price and good work as well.
              2011 Jetta TDI

Comment

Working...
              X