Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For those B5 S4's with CRAPPY EGT'S

Originally posted by turbomeyers View Post
    The funny thing about a selection of aging things (people or cars) they do all eventually die . I even herd of a die hard s4 guy finally realizing these cars are a great part of history and need to remain there
    I split my time between Calgary and Vancouver Island. I have a few vehicles one being a 2010 B8 base bone stock s4 and i have a b5 s4(not bone stock) here in Calgary. Every time I am back on the Island and get in the b8 I love the smoothness. the quietness, creature comforts and effortless power....but when i get back in Calgary and get in the B5 with its loud noises coming from the front and back. The stiff feel and vibrations coming through the seat and steering wheel. The brutal power. Big Big Smiles. Now that my b8 is coming to the end of its warranty it is time to start thinking about mods for that platform......or sell it to fund a B5 Avant project. It really is a tossup.

Comment

Re: For those B5 S4's with CRAPPY EGT'S

There isn't much wrong with an S4, or a V12 850 or a BMW X5 or a Corrado.
      The problem is often the owner.
      If you think you can buy a used German sports car and not pay $329/month in repairs, you are funny.
      Those people should lease a Civic.

Comment

Working...
      X