Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: California in Calgary?!?

Originally posted by AllGo'n'Show View Post
    haha you guys rock Just did a quick session with the bosses and they are GO for the show, so let me settle my week down and try and do some planning over the weekend, read the dates and i will be in touch. I need some posters for the showroom, service, Refine, anyone have any yet?
    Awesome Jay! We have the material for the posters and flyers. We just need to get them printed. If you could send me an email with your vectorized logo I will see if we can get it on to the posters and flyers before printing. You can send it to the email on the following page...http://www.autounioncarshow.com/Contact.aspx

Thanks Jay!
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Sent Very excited!
      Tunerworks Performance Inc.
      Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
      .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
      STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Awesome!!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
        X