• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2005 Smrt CDI

I really like them as IS!!!!!

Comment

Well my parts from the UK are here, but they sent them to my house were I am never there so I have to pick them up from the depot next week, but still I should have them finally.

However since this new exhaust is the cheapest option out there a few are arriving into Canada, so at least I can take a look at it installed. The valance came with it but has to go in my opinion, hideous!

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

It might look ok painted?
        Jay

Comment

I am going to go with this look I much prefer it

Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
            It might look ok painted?
            I think the Evil Twin one powder coated black would look really good!

Comment

Well I finally got to pick up my latest goodies for the Smart should help transform it a bit more.

First some new brake discs and Green Stuff pads to keep the dust down on my new wheels

And finally a proper Smart exhaust, you can see why they cost so much as this has a muffler and cat all in this small case and it bolts right up to the turbo, look forward to having this baby slapped on!

Blair

Comment

Looks good, can't wait to see the Smart with the new wheels and other goodies. Where are you getting it installed, or is this a simple DIY?

Comment

Probably going to get Chris from Das Auto to do the install as he did the straight pipe so will be a quick removal of the back body panels and bolt up, and get the brakes done at the same time.
                  Blair

Comment

Well I have my new brakes, exhaust and 17s on now, and I think the car looks amazing. The wheels are pretty extreme and I have a bit of front rubbage but they look hot! Would like to put up some pics but my camera is currently on a beach in Malaysia.
                    Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                      Well I have my new brakes, exhaust and 17s on now, and I think the car looks amazing. The wheels are pretty extreme and I have a bit of front rubbage but they look hot! Would like to put up some pics but my camera is currently on a beach in Malaysia.
                      Phone camera?
                      KR
                      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Car looks sick, got to see it yesterday.
                        Mitesh

Comment

LOL i love the 3 bolts on the brakes and the size of the exhaust to turbo adapter!!!!

Comment

Finally a few shots, big thanks to Jed at Mobile Reflections for doing the detail work and the pics too!

Blair

Comment

That looks sick Blair. How long did it take Jed to polish it? 25 minutes?
                              Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                              -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                              -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

hahaha i was going to say. he should have charged 1/3 rate for doing a smart

Comment

Working...
                                X